Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay County at Harlan

Who Wins this Homecoming Game 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins this Homecoming Game

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Homecoming at HHS. Any thoughts on this one as both teams prepare for the playoffs?

Clay Co. 35-12.

CC 28-10

Homecoming at HHS. Any thoughts on this one as both teams prepare for the playoffs?
So Harlan saved Homecoming for Clay. Interesting.
  • Author
So Harlan saved Homecoming for Clay. Interesting.

 

I was wrong. It is Senior Night honoring the seniors. It is the last game!

Time for an upset. After all, I expected 3 or 4 wins this year. The Dragons are one of the most improved teams around this year. We have learned to put points on the board......If we can just stop them... 26-21 Harlan :ylsuper:

 

:flame: Clay Co. Tigers

 

This post will get HDE going. :D

I picked Harlan to finish 3-7, but I had the Knott Central game as a win. I don't see the Dragons being able to stop Clay's passing attack, but I wouldn't be surprised if Harlan continues to build on its strong performance offensively from a week ago and runs the ball pretty well. I've heard some good things about Harlan's offensive line. I haven't seen them in a couple of weeks but will be there Friday.

 

Clay 41

Harlan 28

I picked Harlan to finish 3-7, but I had the Knott Central game as a win. I don't see the Dragons being able to stop Clay's passing attack, but I wouldn't be surprised if Harlan continues to build on its strong performance offensively from a week ago and runs the ball pretty well. I've heard some good things about Harlan's offensive line. I haven't seen them in a couple of weeks but will be there Friday.

 

Clay 41

Harlan 28

 

It's truly amazing. Those guys are warriors. :fight: They are not your typical lineman either. Size, weight, etc. Just determined and have a lot of heart!

  • Author

This is a good game for both Harlan and Clay to prepare for the playoffs.By the way, I saw in the Courier-Journal that, by their rankings, Harlan will be a one point favorite over Allen Central in the first round and not a big underdog tp pikeville in the 2cd round. Wouldnt it be amazing to be playing for a regional title in 3 weeks?

You can say all kinds of things when you aren't coaching.

I would have been ready to duck and dodge if I said that to you in your coaching days, looking three weeks ahead.

  • Author
You can say all kinds of things when you aren't coaching.

I would have been ready to duck and dodge if I said that to you in your coaching days, looking three weeks ahead.

 

I cant believe you would question my always loveable disposition!! Looking ahead is one thing....letting the kids look ahead is another. However, in the playoffs, you need to look ahead for film purposes. Swapping the last 2 games with your opponent is ok, but I always wanted as many as I could get!:D

Clay has several key players out in this game and Link for Harlan is a ?. I look for the Dragons to play with Clay early, but Lewis will find a way for Clay to pull off a 2TD W. I hope to see the Dragons in the first round go with a 3 back set with Link, Pennington, and Cornett @ RB. Coach Donahue is putting together a good backfield for next season and Carr @ QB. All four of these kids will be in the 12th next year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.