Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alan Jackson concert Friday

Featured Replies

Show will be at new arena in Northern Ky. anyone going besides me? Also, can I get some recommendations for a place to stay in the area.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Show will be at new arena in Northern Ky. anyone going besides me? Also, can I get some recommendations for a place to stay in the area.

 

Best bet would be to stay in Florence. Just about every chain there.

How far away?

 

20 minutes. There is a hotel in Wilder about 5 min away, and I believe 2 in Bellevue about 10 min out. One in Bellevue ( Comfort Suites ) is right on the river and within walking distance to the Newport Levee.

I suggest the Comfort Suites in Bellevue, as malachicrunch said, its within walking distance to the levee, with lots of things to do.

  • Author

I will check it out, thanks for the help.

  • Author

Can I get some driving directions from AA to new arena.

AA to 275 E. Get off the three mile exit (very first exit), turn right and then go straight through the stop light. You'll see the arena up ahead.

If you are speaking of the Alan Jackson/Trace Adkins concert at the Bank of Ky Center, I'll be there. On the Floor, section 3, Row L, Seats 14 & 15.

 

:dancingpa

If you are speaking of the Alan Jackson/Trace Adkins concert at the Bank of Ky Center, I'll be there. On the Floor, section 3, Row L, Seats 14 & 15.

 

:dancingpa

 

You'll have some decent seats....thanks to me. LOL. Gotta love presale passwords.

 

As far as the concert, I would LOVE to go but I've got to work the NKU volleyball match tomorrow or I'd be there. I may go into the office just to hear some faint sounds of the event...lol.

 

I got an email from the folks at The Bank of Kentucky saying that tickets in the upper level are now 50% off and that only applies to anything bought from now until the show starts.

You'll have some decent seats....thanks to me. LOL. Gotta love presale passwords.

 

As far as the concert, I would LOVE to go but I've got to work the NKU volleyball match tomorrow or I'd be there. I may go into the office just to hear some faint sounds of the event...lol.

 

I got an email from the folks at The Bank of Kentucky saying that tickets in the upper level are now 50% off and that only applies to anything bought from now until the show starts.

 

That's right. Thank you again! :dancingpa

I will be at the concert. Girlfriend got us a set for our one year and my birthday...

 

Section 102, Row B...figured they sound pretty good.

Oh yeah...and how could you forget to leave Trace Adkins out of the title. He is going to be just as awesome.

Oh yeah...and how could you forget to leave Trace Adkins out of the title. He is going to be just as awesome.

 

I've seen him 2 times already and he puts on a good show. Love the song 'Arlington'. I'll also be seeing him in Pikeville when him & Lynyrd Skynyrd come and do the New Year's Eve show.

I have never seen either one of these artists, but I am totally thrilled about Trace Adkins. He is one of my favorite country singers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.