Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nieco Teipel Injury:

Featured Replies

There was a thread started today (LINK) suggesting that Teipel may have a broken foot. We had members come down on both sides of the issue. The only problem is generally speaking the members that said it wasn't true didn't offer up much supporting evidence other than it wasn't true which normally means there is more to the story.

 

In the interest of getting the correct information out on BGP and debunking the false information I looked into this a little tonight and found that Teipel does in fact have an injury to his foot. I do not know the extent of that injury. However, I was told Teipel is wearing some type of boot on the injured foot.

 

For those of you that claim to know the rest of the story you need to tell the rest of the story or don't bother posting in this thread.

 

With all that said, hopefully the injury is minor and Teipel will be back soon.

 

Anyone?

Can we say what it is without revealing the source?

  • Author
Can we say what it is without revealing the source?

 

I want to be sure I understand what you are asking. PM me first and we will go from there.

The nature of Nieco Teipel's injury was told to me this afternoon by a person who is very involved in the Beechwood athletic program. I consider this person to credible because of their involvement and how/where the information was obtained.

 

It appears that Nieco has suffered two broken bones in his foot. Since I am not a doctor, though educated as I am, I can not speak for the severity of the breaks. As far as anyone knows, with the exception of his doctor, they may be only minor fractures.

 

Can anyone else confirm this?

  • Author
The nature of Nieco Teipel's injury was told to me this afternoon by a person who is very involved in the Beechwood athletic program. I consider this person to credible because of their involvement and how/where the information was obtained.

 

It appears that Nieco has suffered two broken bones in his foot. Since I am not a doctor, though educated as I am, I can not speak for the severity of the breaks. As far as anyone knows, with the exception of his doctor, they may be only minor fractures.

 

Can anyone else confirm this?

 

 

Your explanation is confirmed by THEDUDEABIDES who said in another thread:

 

"I wonder now how this team stacks up, with according to the word on the streets in my beautiful hometown of Ft. Mitchell....Teipel has 2, I repeat 2 broken bones in his footscared.gif

 

How does this injury affect the Beechies?"

 

And in response to being told he was wrong THEDUDEABIDES stated:

 

"Coming from a very reliable source in Ft. Mitchell and with in the school building"

  • Author

The following three members all say you two are wrong: quickslick, chillywill, and crush56.

I know he rode the cart from the sideline to the lockerroom. So it is my estimation that it occured during the game. I wonder how and when this injury occured. He ran pretty well throughout the game. He must have been in some pain.

The following three members all say you two are wrong: quickslick, chillywill, and crush56.

 

Could this be an elaborate hoax concocted by someone with in the Beechwood athletic department? This is where my source got the info.

 

I do believe that it would be in Beechwoods best interest to downplay the significance of the injury. I certainly wouldn't want another team knowing this and taking cheap shots.

  • Author
Could this be an elaborate hoax concocted by someone with in the Beechwood athletic department? This is where my source got the info.

 

I do believe that it would be in Beechwoods best interest to downplay the significance of the injury. I certainly wouldn't want another team knowing this and taking cheap shots.

 

I don't believe for a minute this is an elaborate hoax but I do question why seemingly credible sources can't agree on the extent of the injury.

Good Lord Guru...did you go out and have him throw you some passes? :D

  • Author
Good Lord Guru...did you go out and have him throw you some passes? :D

 

I would gladly toss the pigskin with Nieco if he offered.

 

The issue for me/BGP is getting the correct information out on BGP and debunking the false information.

 

If anyone here doesn't support this mission BGP is not for you.

I would gladly toss the pigskin with Nieco if he offered.

 

The issue for me/BGP is getting the correct information out on BGP and debunking the false information.

 

If anyone here doesn't support this mission BGP is not for you.

 

Judge, Jury, and Executioner:D

 

In all seriousness, has anyone heard if this will keep him out of games, broken bones or not? I hate seeing kids miss games in their final season.

I would gladly toss the pigskin with Nieco if he offered.

 

The issue for me/BGP is getting the correct information out on BGP and debunking the false information.

 

If anyone here doesn't support this mission BGP is not for you.

 

I hope like heck it wasn't a Beechwood fan that made the initial post. There's a reason why injury information is tried to be kept confidential by coaches. Such information, if made public, can dramatically affect the opposition's preparation for an upcoming game. While it may seem wrong, opposing players can target an injured area if they are made aware of it in an attempt to knock the player out of the game. Nothing good can ever come out of injury information being made public. Smart fans never discuss injuries of their players on here or in public. In 2006 when Castanada had to miss the playoff game against Highlands due to an injury, not a peep was made on here before the game about Joe's injury. There is no doubt in my mind that if the Highlands staff had known that he was not going to be able to play, the game plan would have been different and perhaps the result different. Kudo's to the CovCath posters about keeping quiet.

Edited by bugatti

The following three members all say you two are wrong: quickslick, chillywill, and crush56.

 

You have to believe the three. He did leave the field on a cart, but was not helped in any way to the locker room. He was not limping or favoring any part of his body. He left the game to be retaped, not uncommon, and played as consistent as in the past weeks until the JV team was inserted. He played hard on both sides of the ball, till the end. He is an EXCEPTIONAL athlete and YOUNG, he will be fine. We all remember what its like, tape, Advil.... and oh ya,ICE.

With all this being said, I would still rest the starters against NCC, being a meaningless game. The first two playoff games should be easy wins, and still give them (#44) plenty of time to get in the groove.

:walk:

You have to believe the three. He did leave the field on a cart, but was not helped in any way to the locker room. He was not limping or favoring any part of his body. He left the game to be retaped, not uncommon, and played as consistent as in the past weeks until the JV team was inserted. He played hard on both sides of the ball, till the end. He is an EXCEPTIONAL athlete and YOUNG, he will be fine. We all remember what its like, tape, Advil.... and oh ya,ICE.

With all this being said, I would still rest the starters against NCC, being a meaningless game. The first two playoff games should be easy wins, and still give them (#44) plenty of time to get in the groove.

:walk:

:thumb:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.