Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville Red/White Scrimmage

Featured Replies

I think Jennings is going to be a huge surprise to everyone this year. The sky is the limit for him as well as Samardo. I cannot wait to see this team firing on all cylinders, imo this will be the fastest and most athletic team UofL has ever seen.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant wait to see Patterson and Samuels go at it. Thats two big bruisers going at each other. Should be fun to watch.

Delk might be the fifth best guard, but he will be the second best option at the three. I see him backing up T-Will and getting some minutes when T-Will moves to the four. Pitino will probably use Williams at the four some, when Samuals/Clark/Jennings gets in foul trouble.

 

I agree with you all, Knowles is exciting. He was a pleasant surprise last year. He is one of the best defensive players in the conference, IMO. He would come in and frustrate people last year.

I think Jennings is going to be a huge surprise to everyone this year. The sky is the limit for him as well as Samardo. I cannot wait to see this team firing on all cylinders, imo this will be the fastest and most athletic team UofL has ever seen.

 

I don't know why he would be that much of a surprise. Hes like a top 20 recruit. Usually those calibur players can be very good!

I don't know why he would be that much of a surprise. Hes like a top 20 recruit. Usually those calibur players can be very good!

I'm just saying that Samuels is getting 99% of the attention right now. He has all of the pressure on him to perform and Jennings is going a little under the radar imo. I definitely think Samuels is ahead of him right now but just because of his size TJ is going to have to play some major minutes at the 5 for defensive purposes, especially against players like Thabeet.

Tonight at 6 pm. Anyone else going?

 

I can not keep up with your avatars!

I cant wait to see Patterson and Samuels go at it. Thats two big bruisers going at each other. Should be fun to watch.

 

 

I agree! Can't wait until season starts....

Sounds like the scrimmage went really well.

 

So anyone going to come up here to The Bank of Kentucky Center to watch the Cards play Northern Kentucky University on Nov. 8?

Sounds like the scrimmage went really well.

 

So anyone going to come up here to The Bank of Kentucky Center to watch the Cards play Northern Kentucky University on Nov. 8?

 

I would love to come up, but I heard it was already sold out.

  • Author

How tall is Samardo compared to Earl?

  • Author

:lol: :lol: "If you wanna catch us at the Yum Center, the White team will be practicing tonight at about 10:15." Gotta love Ricky.

Supposedly 1 inch shorter than Clark but I think Clark has grown an inch or two since he got here.

:lol: :lol: "If you wanna catch us at the Yum Center, the White team will be practicing tonight at about 10:15." Gotta love Ricky.

I was just telling my husband about that remark......:lol:

I would love to come up, but I heard it was already sold out.

 

That is not true. There are plenty of tickets available.

 

For those that still want to come to the game but haven't gotten a ticket yet, please go to either of the following links for more information:

 

 

Ticketmaster site for Louisville @ NKU tickets

 

The Bank of Kentucky Center (note: if you go to the BOK Center's box office, you can save on the TicketMaster fees...you can call 859-442-2652 to get right to the box office)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.