Undefeated Teams as of 10/18

Rebel

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if Fort Campbell loses a regular season game it will be to Franklin-Simpson and not Owensboro Catholic.

I agree, but am glad FC gets to play Franklin-Simpson prior to the playoffs. It is a game that should challenge the Falcons and get them focused so we don't have a repeat of the '05 playoffs. That team had a far too easy regular season and wasn't ready for an O Cath team that they should have beaten. 4A Franklin-Simpson will be a challenge far different from some of the cupcakes, (Ft. Knox, Todd Co., etc..), the Falcons have played this year. Just what the Falcons need to maintain focus entering the 2A playoffs.

wow you really think Doss has a chance against John Hardin? John Hardin has Elias Camper who is averaging 10 yards per carry and Landon Savoy who is averaging 14.3 yards per carry. There have only been two games this season where these guys have got to play more than the first half! We also have Alex Dingle who is 58/89 with 1032 yards 19 tds and 2 interceptions. Tim Marcum is averaging 19 yards per catch. JH outscored Doss 98-21 in two meetings last year. Its at Doss this year so maybe thats worth an extra td but I dont see them getting a win!

Way to go Tim!!:ylsuper::thumb: