Undefeated Teams as of 10/18

Rebel

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC is 7-1 only dropping to Bell Co. and it was a big loss, but I see them bouncing back and Belfry underestimating them. To me that spells upset.:thumb:

Fair enough.... although I don't see Belfry underestimating them with homefield advantage through the playoffs on the line and the fact that the last tme Belfry went to SC they blew a 3 TD 2nd half lead and were upset.

I see Beechwood (maybe just wishful thinking here), Belfry and John Hardin falling off the list this week.

wow you really think Doss has a chance against John Hardin? John Hardin has Elias Camper who is averaging 10 yards per carry and Landon Savoy who is averaging 14.3 yards per carry. There have only been two games this season where these guys have got to play more than the first half! We also have Alex Dingle who is 58/89 with 1032 yards 19 tds and 2 interceptions. Tim Marcum is averaging 19 yards per catch. JH outscored Doss 98-21 in two meetings last year. Its at Doss this year so maybe thats worth an extra td but I dont see them getting a win!

wow you really think Doss has a chance against John Hardin? John Hardin has Elias Camper who is averaging 10 yards per carry and Landon Savoy who is averaging 14.3 yards per carry. There have only been two games this season where these guys have got to play more than the first half! We also have Alex Dingle who is 58/89 with 1032 yards 19 tds and 2 interceptions. Tim Marcum is averaging 19 yards per catch. JH outscored Doss 98-21 in two meetings last year. Its at Doss this year so maybe thats worth an extra td but I dont see them getting a win!

Hey I have a question? Not to be smart or anything but if those 2 guys are averaging 10 and 14.3 yards per carry why would the QB have any stats? Just a thought!

Hey I have a question? Not to be smart or anything but if those 2 guys are averaging 10 and 14.3 yards per carry why would the QB have any stats? Just a thought!

Well I guess because its good to have both a running and passing game and not just be one dimensional. Same reason I guess why its good to have both a run/pass defense. Anyways, I didnt pull the stats out of my behind they are right here: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyfb08/27833?id=stats_27833_0

Yes I do, I think this is the battle of the week and your 2 leading rushers see a tough D a very tough D.:thumb:

Well I guess because its good to have both a running and passing game and not just be one dimensional. Same reason I guess why its good to have both a run/pass defense. Anyways, I didnt pull the stats out of my behind they are right here: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyfb08/27833?id=stats_27833_0

Not too bad of course I am sure they have had a few big gainers angainst some weaker teams to help the average as most of the boys in the state have but still quite impressive hope to see that first hand in the playoffs this year.

We have one RB averaging about 10 yards a carry and 4 WR averaging right at 20 yards a catch and here is our scarry stat we have forced 27 TO in 7 games 13 INTs and 14 Fumbles in which 5 were returned for TDs. We might be a good matchup for you guys come December.

Not too bad of course I am sure they have had a few big gainers angainst some weaker teams to help the average as most of the boys in the state have but still quite impressive hope to see that first hand in the playoffs this year.

Owensboro and John Hardin always make for a great game. Both games were pretty close with John Hardin winning in 2005 18-9 and Owensboro winning in 2006 15-6 I believe.

Yeah that is right should be a good game possibly if it all works out. Doss has not reported any stats at all but looking at a few of the scores from teams both have played this could be a good game. I may be wrong. Christian Co. has not submitted any stats either so we really know nothing about them except film.

Are you familiar with the Doss program? I can't find any stats for them.

Not todays Doss program, but I based my pick on that which I have veiwed and some of the games they have already played, they are a very good football team. And no they have not posted any game stats some teams do this to keep others from knowing who, what, and how, I suppose, old school trick. We would send year old film to our opponents and never sent game stats, this was before the digital age mind you.:thumb: