Louisville 42 Middle Tennessee 23

swamprat

^ Quit hating......the number of tickets sold was good, quit worrying about Louisville and their expansion, just worry about why the majority of your so called "I Bleed Blue" fans left on UK and its phenominal defense in the second half against Arkansas. We as U of L fans will "worry" about the expansion, if need be.

^ Quit hating......the number of tickets sold was good, quit worrying about Louisville and their expansion, just worry about why the majority of your so called "I Bleed Blue" fans left on UK and its phenominal defense in the second half against Arkansas. We as U of L fans will "worry" about the expansion, if need be.

I'll have you know I went to the UL game and gave my UK tickets to my son and watched the Cats on TV. You have to question expansion and the number of core fans needed to fill a larger stadium. It could be a big mistake. As far as hating, I have not hit on anyone this season.

^ We as real fans may question, you as a partial, need not worry. The stadium will be more full with expansion, and there are fiscal, and logistical reasons why.

If I ever make the money, I'd LOVE to get one of the new box seats. (Though by the time I get the money, they won't be so new).