Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell/Mason Co. Predictions

Russell/Mason Co. Winner 92 members have voted

  1. 1. Russell/Mason Co. Winner

    • Russell
      38%
      35
    • Mason Co.
      61%
      57

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

So how much has Mason improved since the Ashland scrimmage? If they haven't improved drastically this should not be a very close game. Both of Russell's losses came to teams with twice the depth of Russell and to two teams who would win the 3A state championship.

 

I didn't see a kid on MC's team who I thought would start anywhere on Russell's team.

 

Wow...:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

  • Replies 79
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear Bailey is going to try and play. If he can' date=' I think Mason will have a tough time stopping Russell. I don't think Mason can get in the backfield like Ashland did and disrupt the Devils offense.[/quote']

 

Same/Same.......Russell won't disrupt Mason Co. in the backfield the way Ashland did early in the year.

 

:jump:

Theres some bulletin board material for ya. I'm thinking Thompson would compete for a spot at RB.

 

:ylsuper:

I could hardly ever pick against the Red Devils.

 

Russell 26

Mason Co. 19

Russell will run and find a way to win! Coach Mcglone just too smart for them.

Coach Buchanan is no dummy!:irked: Both coaches know the game extremely well, so don't count your chickens on coaching alone.

 

Wet field or dry, I think the Royals will go in to the devils' den tonight at get the W.

 

GO ROYALS! :fight:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.