58 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Raceland
    • Nicholas County

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we have a good history of playing well down there, so we better be fired up and ready to TCB!!!!!

You are correct. There have been several times a Raceland team has failed to play well at Nicholas, not a good place for us to visit.

Also, aside from that this one even though as district game could be a huge "Trap" game for the Rams. I would hope that the Rams do not start looking foward to coming weeks or the playoffs.

I am sure that our coaches will have them prepared and focused as they have every week. Rams, just keep focused on THIS game or it will be a very,very long ride home.

Open up another weekly can of Orange Crush at Nicholas County....."Fear no one but Respect All"

Again, it Jedi or something. I stand in awe.

I won't ever go into the fact that Raceland came out very down last week and took the entire first quarter to wake up, that will not work in the coming weeks, If they do that much more, they will be going home with a loss.

Raceland can give a team something that no one else can give them, and that is hope. They need to come out strong on the first drive and take all hope away. Every drive they take off gives more hope to the opponent.

I was disappointed with the first quarter last week. Raceland needs to be focused the moment they hit the field, that is what warm ups are for, not the first quarter. Take advantage of every situation, don't flounder anything, put the game away as early as possible, don't be lackadaisical and give a team hope.

Play like a Champion, every play, every quarter, every game.

It's an art boys, you have get passionate about it and throw caution to the wind. You have to start with a fact (sometimes) and go with it.

Like the fact that Robbie Logan is well known now, and I don't think he is strong enough to be able do anything against the large line of Nicholas County. If fact, I don't think Raceland's OL/DL can step up and have good line play against the very large and strong Nicholas linemen.

Raceland's line has been manhandled by Nicholas County in the past, will this year differ from the norm? It's up to our line to prove.

I must say that you are pretty good but I do believe that you may have listened to some of us old guys telling your Racelad teams the same things at one time :sssh:......you have learned well my son.....carry on. :laugh:

Except this time you may very well be telling the truth about the Nicholas line vs. our line. that may not be a good matchup at all.

I must say that you are pretty good but I do believe that you may have listened to some of us old guys telling your Racelad teams the same things at one time :sssh:......you have learned well my son.....carry on. :laugh:

You all were brutal. After listening to some of the old guys, while I was in high school, I was pretty sure that I should not even be on the field, ever. I can't even post what the old guys used to tell us.

"You got to want it gentlemen!" You have to be a long time Ram fan to know that quote. Or, some cases, you had to be standing beside of him.:sssh:

You all were brutal. After listening to some of the old guys, while I was in high school, I was pretty sure that I should not even be on the field, ever. I can't even post what the old guys used to tell us.

"You got to want it gentlemen!" You have to be a long time Ram fan to know that quote. Or, some cases, you had to be standing beside of him.:sssh:

:scared: "You're not out there to dance with him HIT HIM.....if you want to kiss him, get a phone number and ask him out, you're here to play football!!" :lol: I have no idea what you are talking about Ram.

By the way...where are we going to find some Pickled Eggs? :confused:

(and no, that is too long of a story to tell and only a few select old guys know that one anyway. :lol:)

Good luck to both teams. This one will be a test for the rams. The farthest they have traveled this year is East Carter. And Nicholas Co. is a tough environent to play in! I will be making the trip to see this one.

Welcome to BGP Ram Fan04. :thumb: Always great to see another member of the "Orange Mafia".

Welcome to BGP Ram Fan04. :thumb: Always great to see another member of the "Orange Mafia".

Thank you for the kind words old rambler.

I will be starting an update thread friday evening from my iphone. For all of those who wont be in attendance.:ylsuper: