Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darius Miller - PT

Featured Replies

Can't wait!! But I see him as the 3rd or 4th guy off the bench.

 

Just for this upcoming season right? Or are you talking throughout his whole UK career??

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will fall somewhere in the range of the third to fifth player off of the bench, along with Stewart, Williams & Liggins.

Just for this upcoming season right? Or are you talking throughout his whole UK career??

 

Yea just for the upcoming season. I see him as a sixth man next year if everyone stays, and a starter if not. Definatly a starter his Junior and Senior year.

He will fall somewhere in the range of the third to fifth player off of the bench, along with Stewart, Williams & Liggins.

 

He will play more than Williams and Stewart.

I don't think he'll be in shape to play this year, but I expect to see some time for him next year.

I see him as a Ravi Moss type and will play more and more once he learns the college game and gain some confidence.

He's going to play. Who else is better? This Kentucky team is not very good. Sure everyone is this state is optimistic at this point in the year. However, outside of Patterson they don't return much.

I don't see him playing much this year, or helping this team out very much..

 

I disagree. As stated above , he can turn it on when he wants to. I have watched him play all 4 years of high school, and from what I have seen, he could get some valuable minutes this year. Just depends on how hard he works, and he must improve his defense. I can see this happening in certain situtations....or at least that is what I hope happens. :thumb:

I just listened to about 13 minutes of the Billy G presser, and it sure sounded like he expects Darius to get some solid playing time this year.

 

He said that Darius is the type of player that gets better with more structure. He's not as aggressive in the pick up games when it's more one-on-one, but when you get to actual games and practices is when he shines.

 

Makes sense to me, and I hope he's right. I'd love to see Miller come in this year and play well, but I still think he's a year or two away from being a bigtime contributor. Hope I'm wrong.

I see him as a Ravi Moss type and will play more and more once he learns the college game and gain some confidence.

 

He is alot bigger than Moss and has a better build.

I disagree. As stated above , he can turn it on when he wants to. I have watched him play all 4 years of high school, and from what I have seen, he could get some valuable minutes this year. Just depends on how hard he works, and he must improve his defense. I can see this happening in certain situtations....or at least that is what I hope happens. :thumb:

 

Well said. :thumb:

He's going to play. Who else is better? This Kentucky team is not very good. Sure everyone is this state is optimistic at this point in the year. However, outside of Patterson they don't return much.

 

Have you ever heard of Jodie Meeks?

1 great player and 1 good player isn't enough to win the SEC.... a lot of big blue fans, me included, are going to be disappointed this year.

1 great player and 1 good player isn't enough to win the SEC.... a lot of big blue fans, me included, are going to be disappointed this year.

 

So the following players are "not good"?

Liggins

Galloway

Harrellson

Stevenson

Miller

Harris

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.