Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton Vs Nicholas

Who will WIN?? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will WIN??

    • Pendleton
      92%
      26
    • Nicholas
      7%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
where's this one at?

 

This game will be at Pendleton

Pendleton Co. 21-7.

Where's this one at?

 

This game will be at Pendleton

 

Then I'll go:

 

Pendleton 24

Nicholas 10

PHS 18

Nicholas 0

What is Nicholas Co.'s record? Who have they played? etc.

Don't know much about either team, but I hope PCHS pulls out if for nothing more than #3. I know all the other kids play their hearts out too, but he just plays so hard whether running, catching, blocking anything. He's a player that earned a spot in my heart when I saw him play.

I don't know anything about Nicholas but I know the PC coaching staff has been busting it to get this thing turned around. Hopefully that begins this week. I will say PC 18-14

Don't know much about either team, but I hope PCHS pulls out if for nothing more than #3. I know all the other kids play their hearts out too, but he just plays so hard whether running, catching, blocking anything. He's a player that earned a spot in my heart when I saw him play.

 

Ditto on #3 Stegman! my son plays for Franklin Co. and I have watched him for The last 2 years.Any team in the state would love to have a handful of kids like him.

Pendelton wins big. #3 and #8 run hard and play hard.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.