Fairview/Bath Co. Predictions

Dough_Boy

Who You Going with, in this Game  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who You Going with, in this Game

Bath County and Fairview look to be at similar levels given their results so far this season. Bath County has several wins against less than stellar teams and has been defeated by Prestonsburg and Williamsburg, both good teams. Fairview has several wins against lesser competition as well with their only loss coming to Raceland. I look for this to be a close game and I give the nod to Fairview since it's at Fairview.

I typically like to see the local teams win, but I have a hard time predicting a Fairview (5-1) win when I notice that the collective W/L record of their opponents this season is 9 – 28. And 6 of those 9 wins were due to the 6 that Raceland provided. Bath Co (5-2), in this same category, has played teams with a collective record of 19 – 25.

The Eagles are coming off their bye week so they should be well rested.

I typically like to see the local teams win, but I have a hard time predicting a Fairview (5-1) win when I notice that the collective W/L record of their opponents this season is 9 – 28. And 6 of those 9 wins were due to the 6 that Raceland provided. Bath Co (5-2), in this same category, has played teams with a collective record of 19 – 25.

The Eagles are coming off their bye week so they should be well rested.

Wow! I didn't realize the records of both teams previous opponents. I was not aware of the 3-28 record of Fairview's opponents ( minus Raceland). Good work, Painter.