Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview/Bath Co. Predictions

Who You Going with, in this Game 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who You Going with, in this Game

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think this will be a great game this week. Both teams are on a roll and this one should be a great defensive game. No suprise who I am going with, special teams will win it.

 

Bath Co. 22 Fairview 14

I think Bath County takes this one.

 

Bath County 33

 

Fairview 20

Bath County and Fairview look to be at similar levels given their results so far this season. Bath County has several wins against less than stellar teams and has been defeated by Prestonsburg and Williamsburg, both good teams. Fairview has several wins against lesser competition as well with their only loss coming to Raceland. I look for this to be a close game and I give the nod to Fairview since it's at Fairview.

I'll go with Fairview, they actually had a good first half against Raceland. and they have played very good in the other games.

  • Author

The poll is showing 50/50. This is going to be a great game!

I typically like to see the local teams win, but I have a hard time predicting a Fairview (5-1) win when I notice that the collective W/L record of their opponents this season is 9 – 28. And 6 of those 9 wins were due to the 6 that Raceland provided. Bath Co (5-2), in this same category, has played teams with a collective record of 19 – 25.

 

The Eagles are coming off their bye week so they should be well rested.

Until something happens to stop Jones and the Fairview attack, I'm going with the Eagles. I am not taking anything away from Bath, I haven't seen them play, but I am going with the local team that has a very good football team.

Fairview 27-18.

Gonna take Fairview since it's at their place by 7. Should be a good game.

Bath Co by 14 go Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I typically like to see the local teams win, but I have a hard time predicting a Fairview (5-1) win when I notice that the collective W/L record of their opponents this season is 9 – 28. And 6 of those 9 wins were due to the 6 that Raceland provided. Bath Co (5-2), in this same category, has played teams with a collective record of 19 – 25.

 

The Eagles are coming off their bye week so they should be well rested.

 

Wow! I didn't realize the records of both teams previous opponents. I was not aware of the 3-28 record of Fairview's opponents ( minus Raceland). Good work, Painter.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.