Louisville 35 Memphis 28

TheDeuce

Louisville looked TERRIBLE tonight...This is by far the worst offensive unit we've had in five years. Pitiful play calling, poor play by Hunter. Defensively we couldn't tackle to save our lives. Still playing the same tired defense where we give 9 yard cushions on every play... We are fortunate Memphis is a bad football team.

They played a press-man early, but you have to get lax late, especially with how many plays Memphis St. ran....it was un ugly win, but it was a game that last year's team would've found a way to lose.....U of L can build on this for MTSU, and has a shot at being 4-2 next weekend...Just Win Baby!!!!

I've tried to stay optimistic about Kragthorpe, but every game it gets harder and harder for me...Somebody, somewhere on that coaching staff is dropping the ball...

I have to agree that something just isn't clicking somewhere. They should have won big tonight, but somehow, they barely escaped. I don't think there's any way this team can win the Big East based on how they look right now.

They were flat tonight, there's no doubt, at this time, I just want wins. There is a doulble edged sword with scoring of defense and special teams, it leaves your defense on the field way too long. That said, I am not happy with the effort, but pleased with the win. Erase it and move on.....find a kicker that will make FG's....run the ball, and go bowling!!!

I think they'll make a bowl game, but they still should be better.

The defense looked as bad tonight as they have all season, IMO. And the offense, well, I'm still waiting for someone besides Victor Anderson to show up...

The defense looked as bad tonight as they have all season, IMO. And the offense, well, I'm still waiting for someone besides Victor Anderson to show up...

I don't know. I hope they do good, but they just haven't pulled it together yet. Memphis is a terrible team and I know that a win is a win, but still...