Danville/ Bardstown Updates

ads 03

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres whats wrong, they're young, and play uninspired. As for lineman, they have size, just awful technique and no muscle.

Their biggest problem is they don't have the attitude of hitting somebody in the mouth.

You touched on things the way I see it. I personally think they have a lot of talent and a whole lot more speed than most schools of their size. The problem is they're not playing with the heart that it takes to play winning football. They have the talent but not the willpower, so to speak, IMO.

Wireman, I think the Ads are losing a lot of players to Boyle Co. Also the Ads are just not getting the big lineman anymore.

Don't think the Ads will win a title for a long time.:confused:

What are they losing to Boyle County? I wasn't aware of any incoming transfers to Boyle County or any one on the Rebels who should be at Danville.

Their linemen looked bigger than Boyle County's linemen, but size isn't always everything. I have to agree with the uninspired and young comments that someone else mentioned in a previous post. They flat out quit against Boyle County.

They still have a lot of talent and this year's team will go as far as their hearts will take them. I do believe that.

I still think they'll be in the running for a deep playoff run when the season comes to an end. They have alot of talent and speed. They also have alot of experience at QB and RB. They just need to figure out "how to bring it" on the field.

What are they losing to Boyle County? I wasn't aware of any incoming transfers to Boyle County or any one on the Rebels who should be at Danville.

Their linemen looked bigger than Boyle County's linemen, but size isn't always everything. I have to agree with the uninspired and young comments that someone else mentioned in a previous post. They flat out quit against Boyle County.

They still have a lot of talent and this year's team will go as far as their hearts will take them. I do believe that.

I too didn't care for that comment made. It is often a quick excuse to see a traditional power go down a few notches and lesser power rise and call it "well they're getting the good players now." Simplistic hypothesis with little weight. Danville is and can be fine, they just need to peak at the right time.

I too didn't care for that comment made. It is often a quick excuse to see a traditional power go down a few notches and lesser power rise and call it "well they're getting the good players now." Simplistic hypothesis with little weight. Danville is and can be fine, they just need to peak at the right time.

It truly caught me off guard. I ran over the roster multiple times in my head and couldn't think of one kid who should be at Danville.