October 10, 200817 yr Here is a confirmed list of who will be there so far. Jon Hood Dakotah Euton G.J. Vilarino Dominique Ferguson Russell Byrd Brandon Mobley Daniel Orton Vinny Zollo Jordan Shanklin George Fant Ricardo Johnson Michael Chandler Ryan Taylor Ian Miller I've also been told Adriean Payne plans to attend, but with Payne you never know until he actually shows up...
October 10, 200817 yr Author Of those attending are there any that you could foresee committing GT? Orton sounds like it could come soon...
October 10, 200817 yr why delete? Meant to delete my post. I got my days mixed up and was wondering how Johnson could attend UK & UC's midnight madness on the same nights. Until I realized that tomorrow is Saturday.
October 11, 200817 yr I don't follow it as closely as you all but that is a big list for midnight madness. Was it that big with Tubby as well?
October 11, 200817 yr I don't think i've ever seen that much energy out of a UK team. Yeah it's only a practice and big blue madness. But the unity looks promising.
October 11, 200817 yr Is there anyway Euton can withdraw his commitment and go to Georgetown College or something? We could use his scholarship on someone much more athletic.
October 11, 200817 yr Jody Demling added a lot of names to the list mostly concerning in-state guys. Just same names he had was: Vee Sanford Jacob Jenkins Chad Jackson Ge'lawn Guyn Josh Sewell Ricardo Johnson Chris Harrison
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.