Change?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: No, I want to know what makes you guys tick. I keep hearing change from Obama and people on this board that are voting for him, I want to know what change you really thing he'll bring.

No, you want us to make our case, then ridicule us for our position. It's the same old, same old...just in a new "innocuous" thread. :p

No, you want us to make our case, then ridicule us for our position. It's the same old, same old...just in a new "innocuous" thread. :p
:rolleyes:

Paranoia strikes deep

Into your life it will creep

It starts when you're always afraid

You step out of line, the man come and take you away

:lol:

:rolleyes:

Paranoia strikes deep

Into your life it will creep

It starts when you're always afraid

You step out of line, the man come and take you away

:lol:

I'm not the one with a houseful of guns! :lol:

I'm not paranoid. I do have the ability to see that your olive branch is tipped in poison. :p

Ok, I'll bite. This is TTC's liberal cousin typing this, not TTC lest you be confused.

I'm for O'bama because he will increase taxes for the top taxpayers (who as we all know are evil) and lower taxes for the rest of the country.

O'bama will bring the troops home (all by himself which is impressive)

O'bama will end the recession.

O'bama will begin a 2 way dialogue with terrorists and rogue nations to ask them to stop being mean beans, and they will listen because he speaks so eloquently and from the heart.

O'bama will provide free healthcare for all citizens (and their pets) at an affordable cost.

I better get off here, TTC is pulling into the driveway...............

O'bama will begin a 2 way dialogue with terrorists and rogue nations to ask them to stop being mean beans, and they will listen because he speaks so eloquently and from the heart.

But O'bama is clearly a member of the IRA.