Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys 31 Bengals 22

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What was the news conference?

 

I think he's speaking of the post game news conference. I don't know though.

No comments on TO's strange news conference...not that strange is anything new with him, but it was a little different.

 

It was a bit odd, to say the least. TO is a character with a penchant for the dramatic.

Also one more thing that has got overlooked today with the loss. Is how well the offensive line actually played today. For the most part they gave Palmer time, or atleast more time than they have been giving this year.

 

Much better effort. Carson still struggled though. He threw some balls that weren't in the same zip code as the recievers. Elbow, poor running game, bad O Line, the excuses are starting to sound just like that. Excuses. I'm beginning to think CP may have seen his better days.

No comments on TO's strange news conference...not that strange is anything new with him, but it was a little different.

 

I'm telling you, if I were a Cowboys fan, I'd be move the terror alert to yellow at least...starting to get that feeling that the countdown in Big D has started.

 

It was Rosenhaus, push-up and helicopters last time...wonder what the "TO Blow Up" will bring out for the show in Dallas.

 

Well he's already "accidentally" overdosed since he's been in Dallas...what more can he do? :lol:

 

I have a feeling his relationship with Romo will sour soon because Romo isn't throwing it to him everytime.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.