Cowboys 31 Bengals 22

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No comments on TO's strange news conference...not that strange is anything new with him, but it was a little different.

It was a bit odd, to say the least. TO is a character with a penchant for the dramatic.

Also one more thing that has got overlooked today with the loss. Is how well the offensive line actually played today. For the most part they gave Palmer time, or atleast more time than they have been giving this year.

Much better effort. Carson still struggled though. He threw some balls that weren't in the same zip code as the recievers. Elbow, poor running game, bad O Line, the excuses are starting to sound just like that. Excuses. I'm beginning to think CP may have seen his better days.

No comments on TO's strange news conference...not that strange is anything new with him, but it was a little different.

I'm telling you, if I were a Cowboys fan, I'd be move the terror alert to yellow at least...starting to get that feeling that the countdown in Big D has started.

It was Rosenhaus, push-up and helicopters last time...wonder what the "TO Blow Up" will bring out for the show in Dallas.

Well he's already "accidentally" overdosed since he's been in Dallas...what more can he do? :lol:

I have a feeling his relationship with Romo will sour soon because Romo isn't throwing it to him everytime.