Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd 27 Dayton 6

Featured Replies

Lloyd lost their starting QB early in the 1st quarter but came together and get another W. :thumb:

I figured this one would have been closer.

Lloyd lost their starting QB early in the 1st quarter but came together and get another W. :thumb:

 

Tough loss for the Juggs,what happen to the QB? Who done the scoring for them?

Way to GO Juggs....! It was said that he got a helmet in the knee. This was during a keeper for the 1st Touchdown....

I figured this one would have been closer.

 

The game was 7 to 6 at half. At the end of the third quater it was 14 to 6. It was a good and close game until about three minutes left in the game when Lloyd scored again.

Tough loss for the Juggs,what happen to the QB? Who done the scoring for them?

 

Brendon Gregory left the game with a dislocated knee, he is fine now. Seydrick Walker and Seth Chappie ran the ball great. Lloyd had 4 interceptions, 2 by Sean Russell, 1 by Scott Dunn and Zach Craddock. One thing I noticed last night was about 4 late hits from Dayton, that all went uncalled... They were very obviously 3 to 4 yards out of bounds... I remember reading something like that in a previous game thread.. Why does Dayton continue to take cheap shots?

Why does the band feel the need to play when the other team has the ball?

Why does the band feel the need to play when the other team has the ball?

 

I believe Dayton's band did that a lot last season too.

I believe Dayton's band did that a lot last season too.

 

Someone needs to tell the director that it is unsportman like!

He has been told not to play then many times not to do that and needs to be reminded from the looks of last night. I didn't see any late hits, but I'm sure if any of the coaches seen them the players are paying for it today.

Someone needs to tell the director that it is unsportman like!

 

Classic Dayton move!:mad:

 

No surprise in this outcome.

  • Author

Very unsportsman like. Certain times in the game it almost sounded like they were just playing random notes.

  • Author

Either way what I saw last night is a team come together after a crazy injury. The QB that stepped in for Lloyd did a pretty good job getting his feet wet. Also having 3 great backs to hand the ball off to sure helps take some pressure off.

I wish Gregory the best, the Enquirer article about made me cringe, that had to be more than painful.

The Lloyd QB injury would be the reasonable explaination as to why this game was closer than expected. Lloyd is a very good football team. Dayton, not so much. Hope his recovery goes well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.