Beechwood 35 Covington Catholic 21

mcpapa

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a ? why does Covington Catholic alredy have two games on major networks. On a down year and after not so great of a season last year.

Cause thier Cov Cath...

CCH looked like they were getting just beat down.. Didn't help Isler had to leave..

B-Wood looked like they were firing on all cylinders...

I have a ? why does Covington Catholic alredy have two games on major networks. On a down year and after not so great of a season last year.

And it's one thing to get newwork games and lose, it's another to get beat the way they did in the first game, and then lose this one without much of a fight. I mean just like you said CCH hasn't had a good last couple years it makes no sense to me.

And it's one thing to get newwork games and lose, it's another to get beat the way they did in the first game, and then lose this one without much of a fight. I mean just like you said CCH hasn't had a good last couple years it makes no sense to me.

I wouldn't say they havent been good the last couple years. State Champs two years ago.

Two straight embarrassing losses for CCH. CCH didn't play good at all tonight. Thought that Deter and Van Zant didn't get enough touches in this one and that cost them the game. The Colonels defense looked like they were in slow-motion the whole game. They didn't fly to the ball like most good teams do, with that being said, they give up way too many big plays to the Tigers who has scoring drives of 1 play, 2 plays, and one of 3 plays. No team will ever win any games if they play like this on defense.

Beechwood come out and ready and ran the ball all over CCH. Beechwood's defense made lots of plays in the backfield. I didn't understand of the play-calling by Beechwood, one play notably was the one in the 3rd quarter when they threw the ball and it was picked off by CCH when they were running the ball easily on CCH. Other than that, the Tigers played really well.

Looking forward to making the trip to Ft. Mitchell next Saturday.

Yes for two years, but remeber in 2006 they won the State 3A Tournament in 2005 they were beaten by a last play TD by LexCath who won the State 3A Tournament. Who do you want to see play instead?

Very true those were some good teams.:thumb: However I was meaning last and this year. Honestly I have no clue, I just agree that it's alot of airtime for an average team.