Rays 6 White Sox 4

Those figures have to be wrong. 106.2% full??? I mean really...

I listened to the game on XM radio today for most of it and the announcers were also talking about it being a sale out or something to that nature..I dunno though, I guess everyone didn't show up.

Not necessarily. Lot's of stadiums sell standing room only tickets. For example, the Red Sox averaged 104% capacity for the season. 2008 Attendance Numbers

Standing room tickets aren't figured into the stadium's capacity but they are added to the ticket sale numbers.

Not necessarily. Lot's of stadiums sell standing room only tickets. For example, the Red Sox averaged 104% capacity for the season. 2008 Attendance Numbers

Standing room tickets aren't figured into the stadium's capacity but they are added to the ticket sale numbers.

Gotcha...But still I dunno I find it really hard to believe Rays fans didn't turn out to see this game...I have no clue though.

The White Sox are now facing a very tall task. It will be very hard for them to avoid an 0-2 hole now. After all, never in their history have the Rays lost a home playoff game. :thumb:

:lol::lol: That is something that no other MLB team can claim.

BTW, Does anyone think that they may pitch around Longoria in the future?....3/3, 2hr, 2rs,3rbi's,1bb.:eek: