Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rays 6 White Sox 4

Featured Replies

Those figures have to be wrong. 106.2% full??? I mean really...

 

 

I listened to the game on XM radio today for most of it and the announcers were also talking about it being a sale out or something to that nature..I dunno though, I guess everyone didn't show up.

 

Not necessarily. Lot's of stadiums sell standing room only tickets. For example, the Red Sox averaged 104% capacity for the season. 2008 Attendance Numbers

Standing room tickets aren't figured into the stadium's capacity but they are added to the ticket sale numbers.

Is there an echo in here? :D

  • Author
Not necessarily. Lot's of stadiums sell standing room only tickets. For example, the Red Sox averaged 104% capacity for the season. 2008 Attendance Numbers

Standing room tickets aren't figured into the stadium's capacity but they are added to the ticket sale numbers.

 

Gotcha...But still I dunno I find it really hard to believe Rays fans didn't turn out to see this game...I have no clue though.

The White Sox are now facing a very tall task. It will be very hard for them to avoid an 0-2 hole now. After all, never in their history have the Rays lost a home playoff game. :thumb:

 

:lol::lol: That is something that no other MLB team can claim.

 

BTW, Does anyone think that they may pitch around Longoria in the future?....3/3, 2hr, 2rs,3rbi's,1bb.:eek:

After the game, Longoria went to watch the USF/Pitt football game. Now that is relaxed and confident.;)

After the game, Longoria went to watch the USF/Pitt football game. Now that is relaxed and confident.;)
Depends on who he was rooting for. He could have a sour stomach now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.