Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dodgers 7 Cubs 2

Featured Replies

Take the personal comments to pm's, or some of you won't be able to post about game #2. :irked:

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't finish watching this game until 100am after I recorded it on DVR and I watched every pitch and I blame in on the UMPIRE. He was very inconsistent for BOTH pitchers. I feel he had Dempster throwing it everywhere to try and get a strike. I swear I saw pitches that were perfectly placed more than once and sometimes it was a ball and sometimes it was a strike, the batters heigth didn't vary much either. The one pitch where the Dodger attempted a BUNT and led into the plate that was called a ball was ROBBERY, that was a perfect pitch where the UMP got fooled.

 

Cubs in 5!

 

Glad someone else was watching the game :thumb:

I think 16 of Lowes first 20 balls were really strikes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.