Cost of the War in Iraq?

That's what I was thinking...

Seems Scary to me that they are spending all of this Money over there and our country seems to be dying finantially!

So is our country better off for going to war?

Going to war isn't what put us in this situation. Bad lending practices are.

Now though if you want to talk about our national debt, well that a whole other topic.

Going to war isn't what put us in this situation. Bad lending practices are.

Now though if you want to talk about our national debt, well that a whole other topic.

So then are you saying that the War has nothing to do with our drowning economy?Only Bad Lending practices?

BTW I'm not fighting with anyone about this!I just want to understand why there is so much Doom in the air...:thumb:

Maybe it's just the Media playing with our minds...:creepy:

According to Rasmussen the majority of Americans now believe that the Iraq War will be viewed as a success.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/war_on_terror/war_on_terror_update

Not quite a majority.

In a national telephone survey Monday night, 41% said history will rate the war in Iraq a success versus 39% who said it will be seen as a failure, with 20% undecided.

According to Rasmussen the majority of Americans now believe that the Iraq War will be viewed as a success.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/war_on_terror/war_on_terror_update

I hope to God it is a success!:thumb:

I know alot of money is being spent...But what upsets me more are the lost lives,all who are injured,and the mental state of Soldiers who are returning home...