Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC vs Henry Clay Predictions

Who wins? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Clark County
      79%
      27
    • Henry Clay
      20%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

GRC will travel to Henry Clay this Friday. The Cards are coming off of their first loss of the season, and HC is 0-4 :eek: How do you see this game playing out?

Edited by gold sunrise

I don't know much about Henry Clay as far as team. I know they have some very good players. Henry Clay might be the best 0-5 team in the state. Clark needs to refocus, which I think they will do, if they want to be in a position to win. If Clark co. QB Dini has a big game along with Ryan Williams playing like he has all season, Clark would be tough to beat by almost any team. Since I don't know anything about Henry Clay I'm not going to pick a winner, but I will be pulling for the Cards.

  • Author
I don't know much about Henry Clay as far as team. I know they have some very good players. Henry Clay might be the best 0-5 team in the state. Clark needs to refocus, which I think they will do, if they want to be in a position to win. If Clark co. QB Dini has a big game along with Ryan Williams playing like he has all season, Clark would be tough to beat by almost any team. Since I don't know anything about Henry Clay I'm not going to pick a winner, but I will be pulling for the Cards.[/quote]

 

 

As I will be pulling for your Indians against Paris.

 

This game scares me...HC needs to get in the win bracket and GRC needs this road win. I agree that HC is the best 0-4 team in the state.

Edited by gold sunrise
corrected their record

Clark Co. 28-25.

A little consolation for the frustrated Blue Devils:

 

Henry Clay is only 0-4, not 0-5. They will again only play nine regular season games and will have two bye weeks, one of which they have already had.

  • Author
A little consolation for the frustrated Blue Devils:

 

Henry Clay is only 0-4, not 0-5. They will again only play nine regular season games and will have two bye weeks, one of which they have already had.

 

Sorry about their record, I corrected it in my post. Yes they are 0-4.

Should be a good game but I like Clark County in this one 34-31. On a side note: A lot of juniors and seniors on this year's Henry Clay team played on the same Youth football team as Ryan Williams when he played in Lexington as a 6-12 year old. What Williams is doing now, he did back then and I'm pretty sure all of those guys who played with Williams remembers.

  • Author
Should be a good game but I like Clark County in this one 34-31. On a side note: A lot of juniors and seniors on this year's Henry Clay team played on the same Youth football team as Ryan Williams when he played in Lexington as a 6-12 year old. What Williams is doing now, he did back then and I'm pretty sure all of those guys who played with Williams remembers.

 

But will they be able to contain him? I agree should be a great game.

Should be a good game but I like Clark County in this one 34-31. On a side note: A lot of juniors and seniors on this year's Henry Clay team played on the same Youth football team as Ryan Williams when he played in Lexington as a 6-12 year old. What Williams is doing now, he did back then and I'm pretty sure all of those guys who played with Williams remembers.

All of the Blue Devil seniors played on the freshman team with Ryan Williams at Henry Clay back in Fall, 2005.

 

Ryan did not play as a sophomore at Henry Clay. I think he will be a very focused young man playing against his former teammates Friday night.

That could go either way...Will HC be on a mission to shut down their former player?? I hope GRC pulls out the win. I believe it might be a fairly close game.

 

I was told that HC JV team got the win earlier this wk right on the buzzer. I bet that was a nail biter.

 

I hope this game isn't that close. I don't know if I can handle another close one after the MC game. :cry:

I think GRC should be able to stop HC offense and put points on the scoreboard themselves. GRC by two TDs.

Should be a good game but I like Clark County in this one 34-31. On a side note: A lot of juniors and seniors on this year's Henry Clay team played on the same Youth football team as Ryan Williams when he played in Lexington as a 6-12 year old. What Williams is doing now, he did back then and I'm pretty sure all of those guys who played with Williams remembers.

 

Remember seeing him as a kid playing against the Bourbon County teams. Williams is a stud. I think he will run all over HC.. 223 yards, 3TDS. GRC wins 33-13

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.