Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where does Plaxico Burress currently rank among NFL wide receivers?

Where would you currently rank Plaxico Burress? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Where would you currently rank Plaxico Burress?

    • The Best
      0%
      0
    • Top 5
      7%
    • Top 10
      65%
    • Not in top 10
      26%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

1. Terrell Owens

2. Randy Moss

3. Brandon Marshall

4. Reggie Wayne

5. Larry Fitzgerald

6. Steve Smith

7. Andre Johnson

8. A. Boldin

9. Calvin Johnson

10. Greg Jennings

11. Braylon Edwards

12. Plax

13. TJ

14. Chad

15. Welker

16. Holt

 

 

I think Brandon Marshall is going to have a better year than anybody even being out to start the season unless he gets suspended again. S. Holmes, L. Evans, D. Bowe, V. Jackson, J. Cotchery, S. Moss would round out my list in no order.

I forgot Colston he would be top 10 IMO.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? You would have him that low.... I think he is an impact player and year in and year out he is one of the top recievers, talent wise anyways.

 

Yes I would... he is an impact player, but his significance with NY is not nearly as much so as the receivers I listed ahead of him. As I said, if we were talking about shear talent one would be fool to not put him in the top 5... but the Giants will look the same without him as they did with him.

With a better attitude DEFINATELY Top 5...

 

From a physical standpoint there are 4 receivers in the NFL who are just on a different level, Moss, Owens, Calvin Johnson, and Burress

 

There are a few more guys that are in that class from a physical standpoint...

 

Roy Williams, Larry Fitzgerald, Braylon Edwards, Andre Johnson, and Brandon Marshall.

 

But, there's a lot more to being a good WR than just freakish physical tools.

Just to brag...I have #6,7, and 10 on my fantasy team. :D

 

Just to vent I have #1 and 8...and I gambled that #3 would be available for my next pick and he went right before me.

 

:cry:

I completely forgot about Steve Smith. I might would tweak my list a bit, but I think I'll wait a couple games and see how some of these guys do.

Yes I would... he is an impact player, but his significance with NY is not nearly as much so as the receivers I listed ahead of him. As I said, if we were talking about shear talent one would be fool to not put him in the top 5... but the Giants will look the same without him as they did with him.

 

You obviously do not watch the Giants if you think they are the same team without Burress.

You obviously do not watch the Giants if you think they are the same team without Burress.

 

HB is correct here. Pitt severely underestimated his value to their team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.