Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys 27 Packers 16

Featured Replies

Even though I don't really listen to ESPN Radio that much and could care less for most of their "personalities" I did find what Cowherd said about the Cowboys spot on.

 

They are like the Phoenix Suns of the NFL. All flash, look great, can cover up their mistakes in the regular season. You get to the post season and every mistake is magnified and you see all the problems that are there.

 

Suns rack up 60 plus wins every year, can't get to the Finals. Cowboys haven't won a post season game in goodness knows how long.

 

While they look great and have to be considered among the best in the first 3 weeks of the season, we saw it last year, let's see what happens in January.

 

With that said, they looked great last night, you knew Rodgers was going to come back to earth against a good team.

 

It's been forever since they won a playoff game but this is only the 2nd team in forever that they've had a title contending team. Two years ago they weren't even in the top 3 of their conference, let alone the entire NFL, and lost on a a botched hold to a team with an equal record. Last year they lost to a Giants team by 4 that beat the 18-0 Patriots. The Giants were obviously firing on all cylinders at the time. This is the best team they've had since the '95 season so I don't think we should rush into any comparisons just yet.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
They can have the "regular season champion" trophy every year...

 

The "real" best teams win super bowl championships.

 

You're right. That's why the Cowboys have 2 more than your beloved Giants. :thumb:

Even though I don't really listen to ESPN Radio that much and could care less for most of their "personalities" I did find what Cowherd said about the Cowboys spot on.

 

They are like the Phoenix Suns of the NFL. All flash, look great, can cover up their mistakes in the regular season. You get to the post season and every mistake is magnified and you see all the problems that are there.

 

Suns rack up 60 plus wins every year, can't get to the Finals. Cowboys haven't won a post season game in goodness knows how long.

 

While they look great and have to be considered among the best in the first 3 weeks of the season, we saw it last year, let's see what happens in January.

 

With that said, they looked great last night, you knew Rodgers was going to come back to earth against a good team.

 

I get what you are saying but the past is the past in the NFL IMO. They have one of the best QB's in the leauge. They have one of the best WR's in the leauge. They have one of the best TE's in the league. They have the hardest runner in the league. You could make arguments that all the above guys are the best in the league at their position. They have a GREAT oline. They have a really good defense. They have arguably the best kicker in the leauge and their return game is outstanding now that they have Felix Jones. The Suns could run and gun but that was about it. The Cowboys are really good from top to bottom. There just aren't any flaws there other than the past playoff performances which I think is a little overrated. To me the biggest problem for the Cowboys is their confrence but they have already beaten the #2 team in the confrence behind them IMO. The Packers were a top 3 team in the NFC I think and they dismantled them. The Eagles will be hard to beat in Philly I think. It's a long season. The only thing I see slowing this team down is injuries.

You're right. That's why the Cowboys have 2 more than your beloved Giants. :thumb:

 

Um...how many does the current Cowboys team have? :lol:

And the best of the best have won 5 superbowls.

 

 

How bout dem Cowboys. hehehe....:thumb:

 

I'll ask again. How many super bowls do the current Cowboys have?

I'd be happy to make a friendly wager with you that they will go farther in the post season than the Giants this year (that's if the Giants make it that far:).

I'll keep a Giants profile pic for a month if the Giants go farther and you have to keep a Cowboys profile picture if the Cowboys go farther:)

How about it?

 

Why couldn't we have made this bet last year? :irked:

 

I'm down with your wager btw, I can do that.

 

I'm not worried about the Giants making it to the playoffs btw. They have made it what...the last 4 years? :D

Why couldn't we have made this bet last year? :irked:

 

I'm down with your wager btw, I can do that.

 

I'm not worried about the Giants making it to the playoffs btw. They have made it what...the last 4 years? :D

 

Somebody put this where we can pull it up in the post season. I'm excited about HB supporting the STAR!

I think the playoffs are going to get really interesting. I said before the season started that I thought Dallas would win it all, the Eagles be 2nd and I wouldn't be suprised if even the Skins jumped the Giants. I don't feel any different now. The Skins might be a stretch but I think the Boys+Eagles look a lot better right now. I've tried to tell you McNabb will blow up this season for a big year.

  • Author

HB, have you ever actually read you're "location"???? :lol:

It is going to be good to see a star where that awful ny currently is.

HB, have you ever actually read you're "location"???? :lol:

 

It's the Giants "motto" this year. :D

Somebody put this where we can pull it up in the post season. I'm excited about HB supporting the STAR!

I think the playoffs are going to get really interesting. I said before the season started that I thought Dallas would win it all, the Eagles be 2nd and I wouldn't be suprised if even the Skins jumped the Giants. I don't feel any different now. The Skins might be a stretch but I think the Boys+Eagles look a lot better right now. I've tried to tell you McNabb will blow up this season for a big year.

 

Time will tell. I think the Giants are better than both the Cowgirls and E-girls. :p

Time will tell. I think the Giants are better than both the Cowgirls and E-girls. :p

 

And thats why according to psychologists dreams are ways for people to actually get to live out their fantasy's and think things that aren't real. So in other words, keep dreaming.

Time will tell. I think the Giants are better than both the Cowgirls and E-girls. :p

 

The Giants team I watched play Sunday was/is nowhere close to the Cowboys or Eagles. Obviously that can change throughout the season, but as of now, they have a long ways to go IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.