Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys 27 Packers 16

Featured Replies

  • Author
Time will tell. I think the Giants are better than both the Cowboys and E-girls. :p

 

No way, no how would the Bungals take the Boys into OT like they did the little Giants...:laugh:

  • Replies 61
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And thats why according to psychologists dreams are ways for people to actually get to live out their fantasy's and think things that aren't real. So in other words, keep dreaming.

 

:lol:

 

I'm pretty sure people were saying that last year in round 2 of the NFL Playoffs. The Cowboys are good...but they are no where near as good as some people on here believe.

No way, no how would the Bungals take the Boys into OT like they did the little Giants...:laugh:

 

Really? Sometimes "bad" teams have a good game, and sometimes "good" teams have bad games.

 

Remember last year, when the Cowboys beat the Lions 28-27? Or how about when the 6-9 Panthers only lost by 7 to the Cowboys last year?

 

It happens...

The Giants team I watched play Sunday was/is nowhere close to the Cowboys or Eagles. Obviously that can change throughout the season, but as of now, they have a long ways to go IMO.

 

We'll see. A long ways to go? I disagree.

Um...how many does the current Cowboys team have? :lol:
Last year is the past as well. Who cares about the past, this year is all that matters.
Last year is the past as well. Who cares about the past, this year is all that matters.

 

I do not believe I was the first to bring up the "past". I simply said the REAL good teams can win playoff games and super bowls. The Dallas Cowboys have not proved they can do either. I don't see that changing this year.

They can have the "regular season champion" trophy every year...

 

The "real" best teams win playoff games, and super bowl championships.

 

How many does the Giants have?

We all know how many Dallas has. :)

We'll see. A long ways to go? I disagree.

 

Based on how they looked Sunday against a bad football team compared to how Philly and Dallas looked against good teams...Yes, they have a long way to go.

I do not believe I was the first to bring up the "past". I simply said the REAL good teams can win playoff games and super bowls. The Dallas Cowboys have not proved they can do either. I don't see that changing this year.
Of course you don't, you're a hater. :p
Of course you don't, you're a hater. :p

 

I could say the same about you.:lol:

How many does the Giants have?

We all know how many Dallas has. :)

Including Super Bowl wins:

 

Cowboys 31

Giants 20

I could say the same about you.:lol:
Actually, you're wrong, I like the Giants.
  • Author

How bout them COWBOYS!

 

:banana: :banana: :dancingpa :banana: :banana:

How bout them COWBOYS!

 

:banana: :banana: :dancingpa :banana: :banana:

:ylsuper: :thumb: :dancingpa
Including Super Bowl wins:

 

Cowboys 31

Giants 20

 

How many playoff wins do the current Cowboys have? How many players on the Cowboys roster have ever sniffed a playoff win? :lol:

 

Has Tony Romo ever won a playoff game, in high school, college, or the NFL?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.