Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central/ George Rogers Clark Predictions

Who will win? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Madison Central
      47%
      26
    • George Rogers Clark
      52%
      29

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who will win?

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Does George Rogers Clark have what it takes to stop the running game of Madison Central? Will the Indians be able to stop Ryan Williams and the rest of the Cardinals offense?

Does George Rogers Clark have what it takes to stop the running game of Madison Central? Will the Indians be able to stop Ryan Williams and the rest of the Cardinals offense?

 

This will be a battle. Hard to pick the winner of this game....I just know who I hope wins...:D

Madison Central 35-28.

Central gave up there first points of season to a less than impressive Tates Creek team. Central is a big play/turnover team. I think the biggest question is can GRC play disciplined enough against MC? I think not. Cards will keep it close at first, the Central explodes in the 3rd qtr. Final score 35-14.

 

BTW, GRC talent wise is a scary team. Gold sunrise, what do the folks in town see them bringing the Win back to the chester?

Central gave up there first points of season to a less than impressive Tates Creek team. Central is a big play/turnover team. I think the biggest question is can GRC play disciplined enough against MC? I think not. Cards will keep it close at first, the Central explodes in the 3rd qtr. Final score 35-14.

 

BTW, GRC talent wise is a scary team. Gold sunrise, what do the folks in town see them bringing the Win back to the chester?

 

Everyone is very excited about this years team. Andrew Dini, our new Sophomore QB is showing improvement each week and is doing a great job. Really pleased the way Taylor Moody came in and stepped up to the plate Friday against Danville. He is our back up kicker and replaced Mark Saporito that was hurt. The 3 interceptions by Darius Skinner was huge, as well as the pass deflections by Cory Rogers. We have alot of talent here at GRC. The difference in lasts years team and this year I believe is team chemistry....no "I" in this years team.

 

Madison Central is ranked ( 4th in state in 6A..Cards not ranked in this poll) above the Cards and should be the favorite....but I still like the Cards chances in this game.

GO CARDS:thumb:

Glad to hear Moody is finding success. I knew that kid when he was a 7th grader. Never played football, but was a good soccer player, and really nice kid. Pretty tough in track to if I remember.

Glad to hear Moody is finding success. I knew that kid when he was a 7th grader. Never played football, but was a good soccer player, and really nice kid. Pretty tough in track to if I remember.

 

Almost all of our kickers play soccer. They can be the difference in a W or a L. Glad to see we are strong at that position.

I expect Ryan Willams to go for 200 yards+, but MC will still take this game...

Madison Central is the better team but I think they will lose because of the "junk defense" they play. Yes their defense has done a very good job, but also to teams that really aren't up to par. I Clark Co. can slow up Central's nose guard then I believe Clark Co. wins this game in a very close one.

 

What I meant about "junk defense" was the 3-5 they run. To me that isn't very sound against tough teams that can effectively run the ball. Central is very very fast, but a team that can smash will beat them.

GRC has a great run game. Kinda just wish there was a stronger QB to complement the team. Skinner definately has some great hands, he got every interception in last wk's game. I know MC is a very strong team, but I think GRC can play with them.

GRC has a great run game. Kinda just wish there was a stronger QB to complement the team. Skinner definately has some great hands, he got every interception in last wk's game. I know MC is a very strong team, but I think GRC can play with them.

 

I think Andrew Dini is doing a great job at QB. Skinner is needed at the DB position.

What is GRC 's record

What is GRC 's record

 

4-0 Wins over Montgomery Co. Harrison Co, Tates Creek, and Danville

 

Madsion Central is also 4-0 with wins over, Mercer Co, Madison Southern, Oldham Co and Tates Creek.

I don't think the 3-5-3 is a junk defense. I it is simply a variation of the old 5-3, that lends itself to using team spead to attacking the spread offenses that are so popular these days.

 

Defensively speaking, they are 4-0...3 of wins came by holding their opponents to "0". Mercer should be solid, Oldham is decent, and Southern...well, they shouldn't play 6A teams...just not fun for anyone. Tates Creek surprised me that they got on the board more than twice.

 

I do agree that MC will have their hands full with GRC's running game, but Central has shown in the past that they have given up massive rushing yards (like when Tates Creek put like 400yds on them) but still come out on top because of their "junk" defense creating turnovers, offense producing, and just flat out playing teams.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.