Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central/ George Rogers Clark Predictions

Who will win? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Madison Central
      47%
      26
    • George Rogers Clark
      52%
      29

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think the poll represents how good of a game this will be. The opinions are split and this game really could go either way. Depends on who the better defense is Friday night.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ryan is the glue of this team. Everybody has their own take on it, but I truly don't think Dini is a major asset to this team. He is average at best. I think his swing routes to Williams and Williams hard work makes Dini look good. Dini on his own really isn't doing anything outstanding. I bet he is glad Skinner is his teammate because it seems like the interceptions he has thrown Skinner gets right back on the next play. Skinner has a really good read on the ball.

Last year's 0-3 QB, Mason, was alot more athletic than our current. But the main thing I can say about Dini is he doesn't try to make it all about him. He seems to be content letting the older more experienced players take lead. Mason last year could scramble which is something we dont have out of this years QB. Because he can't scramble (speed) he tends to stay in the pocket and let the play develope more. When he is not being pressured he does make a good pass. But he does need to learn to get those 10 or 15 yards when he can. I'm sure he will learn all of this in time.

The point of this years players playing as a TEAM has already been made but it's the biggest difference I see from the stands, when comparing this years team to last years.

I think Ryan is the glue of this team. Everybody has their own take on it, but I truly don't think Dini is a major asset to this team. He is average at best. I think his swing routes to Williams and Williams hard work makes Dini look good. Dini on his own really isn't doing anything outstanding. I bet he is glad Skinner is his teammate because it seems like the interceptions he has thrown Skinner gets right back on the next play. Skinner has a really good read on the ball.

Last year's 0-3 QB, Mason, was alot more athletic than our current. But the main thing I can say about Dini is he doesn't try to make it all about him. He seems to be content letting the older more experienced players take lead. Mason last year could scramble which is something we dont have out of this years QB. Because he can't scramble (speed) he tends to stay in the pocket and let the play develope more. When he is not being pressured he does make a good pass. But he does need to learn to get those 10 or 15 yards when he can. I'm sure he will learn all of this in time.

The point of this years players playing as a TEAM has already been made but it's the biggest difference I see from the stands, when comparing this years team to last years.

 

 

I'll take Dini over Mason any day of the week. Keep doing what your doing Dini. It's worked so far. :thumb:

I'll take Dini over Mason any day of the week. Keep doing what your doing Dini. It's worked so far. :thumb:

 

I agree, Andrew will do what the coaches tell and ask of him. He has proven he is the right choice for QB.:thumb: I for one am very proud of you Andrew and all of the GRC Cards.:ylsuper: 4-0 baby...now lets make it 5-0:thumb:

Does George Rogers Clark have what it takes to stop the running game of Madison Central? Will the Indians be able to stop Ryan Williams and the rest of the Cardinals offense?

 

If they stop Ryan Williams ,then they will stop the offense.:ylsuper:

I'll take Dini over Mason any day of the week. Keep doing what your doing Dini. It's worked so far. :thumb:

 

Comparing two other styles similar to Dini and Mason, Michael Vick loved to scramble, Tom Brady stays in the pocket, who has the rings? Give me Dini any day.:thumb:

I'll take Dini over Mason any day of the week. Keep doing what your doing Dini. It's worked so far. :thumb:

 

This is by far the truest statement ever.

 

Best of luck to Andrew in this weeks game!

Good friend of mine is the Freshman Basketball coach at Clark Co. Says Dini is top notch kid that will succeed at no matter what he does. Said he played out of position all season last year and led the team in rebounding from the 4 spot and should have been playing 2. I would say he will improve each week and that is what I have seen from the stands. Clark qb position in good hands for 3 years.:thumb:

If they stop Ryan Williams ,then they will stop the offense.:ylsuper:

 

Unfortunately, I too believe this is true!!

I'll take Dini over Mason any day of the week. Keep doing what your doing Dini. It's worked so far. :thumb:

 

LOL Handing the ball to Williams works everytime. I just hope Williams can hold up against MC. He is such a great kid that is able to "make things happen" on the field. Good luck Williams! Good luck GRC!

Good friend of mine is the Freshman Basketball coach at Clark Co. Says Dini is top notch kid that will succeed at no matter what he does. Said he played out of position all season last year and led the team in rebounding from the 4 spot and should have been playing 2. I would say he will improve each week and that is what I have seen from the stands. Clark QB position in good hands for 3 years.:thumb:

:thumb::thumb: Andrew is a great kid, on the field, and in the classroom.

 

It is gameday....GO CARDS:ylsuper:

If they stop Ryan Williams ,then they will stop the offense.:ylsuper:

 

Fortunately this hasn't been done yet! I don't think he can be shut down a whole game by anyone. Too many moves and way to much speed....................... just plain nasty speed!

He cut back in the Danville game once and two players fell over and the other two ran out of bounds.............. he is awesome to watch!:ylsuper:

That was a great article from the Richmond Register.

 

GRC will need to be tough on pass defense, as well as concentrating on M.C. speedy RB.

 

Still sticking with my original score...............

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.