Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Hardin 63 Bardstown 7

Featured Replies

Wow!! Is JH THAT good or is Bardstown having trouble finding their game this year? What say you Hearsay?

Didn't expect a score like this.

John Hardin had 537 total offensive yards, with 374 coming on the ground.

 

Dingle threw for 163 yards on 5-of-9 passing and three TDs. Camper had 2 catches for 64 yards and two TDs to go along with 71 yards and a TD on eight carries.

 

Bardstown couldn't stop the running attack, as JH had five backs had 40 or more yards.

Didn't expect a score like this.

 

I don't think ANYONE thought JH would score that many on Bardstown.

 

And title, I think it may be a little of both. No disrespect intended to the Tigers, because I think they're a class organization and have been for several, several years, but they just couldn't stop the ground game.

 

But at the same time, it really hurts when you turn the ball over on your first two possessions and your opponent converts those into touchdowns.

And title, I think it may be a little of both. No disrespect intended to the Tigers, because I think they're a class organization and have been for several, several years, but they just couldn't stop the ground game.

 

Thanks. I'm not very familiar with the JH program and didn't know what to expect from this one.

Thanks. I'm not very familiar with the JH program and didn't know what to expect from this one.

 

I didn't either.

 

They were up 21-0 in the first quarter and 49-7 at half. It was just a long night for Bardstown.

Ouch! Bardstown's visit to Washington Co. next week should be very interesting ...

First play from scrimmage, Bardstown interception. 2 plays later, JH touchdown. Second play from scrimmage, 13 yard run and a fumble. Next play, JH touchdown.

 

JH is that good, AND Bardstown played really bad tonight. What was disappointing was that I did not think we showed any life or fight tonight, as if the game was already lost in this week's film sessions. If you're going to go down, go down swinging for Pete's sake. According to my research, this was the worst loss ever by a Bardstown team.

 

I'm not going to comment any more, because I don't have anything nice to say.

First play from scrimmage, Bardstown interception. 2 plays later, JH touchdown. Second play from scrimmage, 13 yard run and a fumble. Next play, JH touchdown.

 

JH is that good, AND Bardstown played really bad tonight. What was disappointing was that I did not think we showed any life or fight tonight, as if the game was already lost in this week's film sessions. If you're going to go down, go down swinging for Pete's sake. According to my research, this was the worst loss ever by a Bardstown team.

 

I'm not going to comment any more, because I don't have anything nice to say.

 

If I'm Washington Co., I'm worried about what I might see when the Tigers come calling this week. It won't be a fun week of practice at BHS, that's for sure.

If I'm Washington Co., I'm worried about what I might see when the Tigers come calling this week. It won't be a fun week of practice at BHS, that's for sure.

 

The bad part is that we have Friday off school. We play terrible in the first half when we haven't been in school.

I don't think ANYONE thought JH would score that many on Bardstown.

 

Bardstown had given up 24,49, 36, and was sitting at 0-3 on the season. I'm not surprised at all they gave up 63 to a good JH team.

Bardstown had given up 24,49, 36, and was sitting at 0-3 on the season. I'm not surprised at all they gave up 63 to a good JH team.

 

I guess the thing that surprised me more than anything is they were in the other three games.

 

This one? Not so much.

Tigers worst loss since a 60-0 setback to Boyle County in 2002 following the state championship in 01. Breathitt beat Bardstown, 50-0 in 2004's first game.

 

Other than those two instances, I couldn't find any time when a team scored 50-plus on the Tigers in the last 11 seasons.

  • Author

I heard that Bardstown's QB had not been sacked this season before the two sacks he recieved in last nights game. Anyone know if there is any merit to this claim? The way their O-line performed last night IMO it is doubtful.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.