formerkywrestler

Which game tastes the best

Give me the backstrap off of a deer any day of the week. I'd rather have that than anything else.

I'd like to try one of those Buffalo burger,s ,But ted turner does'nt have one of those fancy Buffalo joints around here yet.

Originally posted by Raider63

Deep fried turkey

now your talking:burger:

Tenderloin on a deer is awesome, wild turkey fixed with bacon and onions is awesome as well

You ain't livin' if you've never had a big mess of frog legs...course, bullfrogs are in that gray zone between "fish" and "game".. LOL

Deer loin is really great on the grill ... just don't overcook it!

-tip-

If you've never tried it, get some "Montreal Steak Seasoning" and put in on your loin slices after brushing with a little olive oil before grilling. Cook them on high heat for no more than a minute a side. I call them "little pieces of heaven" !!

I ate some ELK Jerkey about a year ago, thats some hard stuff to beat, but id have to say Deep Fried Turkey Breast comes in second, and Venison Back Strap in thrid, Then some Deer Jerky, good stuff:burger:

Anything cooked on a smoker slow and steady is the best in my opinion but my fav prolly is deer tenderloin wrapped in bakon and slowly cooked overnight on a smoker.... ooo boy my mouth is watering!

Turkey and Pork of course but for the "uncommon" meat I will go with Deer. When I say uncommon I mean not a meat you can find at your local grocery store.