Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football: How many leagues do you play in?

Featured Replies

:cry:I wish I could have got in the BGP league.

 

There will be more openings next year:D
Should be about seven.
  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Four, one of which is a money league, but I'm thinking of getting out of it and maybe one of the others. This year I've only won a game in one of the four leagues, and that is quite depressing....

I am only in 1 this year. Normally, I play in 2; however, we decided to up the entrance fee this year and so I decided to do just 1. We've been doing the league for about 8 years, with the same basic group of 10-12 guys (plus or minus a few each year).

 

It's fun, but I have lost some interest the past few years. I enjoy playing, but don't have much desire to play in more than 1 right now. I actually turned 2 very good offers to join a league down, which was difficult to do.

5 usually. Sometimes 8.

5 usually. Sometimes 8.

 

That's ridiculous.

 

Good for you man, good for you.

two money leagues and the BGP league...

Two. One with a bunch of friends, co-workers and former co-workers. Another is just a random Yahoo public league.

^

 

Injury's hurting you or what?

 

Some of it's injuries, some bad luck, some just not picking the best team. One of the leagues I'm 0-2 in, I actually have more points than anyone in the league. First week I was second highest and lost to the highest, last week I was third highest and lost to the second highest by .37 points (he came from behind when LJ Smith caught a 10 yard pass at the end of the game Monday Night). In the BGP league Ryan Grant and MJD are absolutely crushing me with their lack of productions, and I've been treading water waiting for Steve Smith. In my money league, Houshmandzadeh has been a bust, I lost Andre Johnson last week, and I'm incredibly weak at RB with Selvin Young starting for me, so you can imagine how that's going. That league is so competitive, and I just think the other guys are better than me.

In 2 fantasy leagues, but I also play 2 other football game types. I play survivor football and pro pickem.

That's ridiculous.

 

Good for you man, good for you.

 

I have 2 yahoo accounts and I usually max out at 4 teams per. But I typically only use 5-6 of the leagues for draft practice. I only really care about 2 leagues.

I have 2 yahoo accounts and I usually max out at 4 teams per. But I typically only use 5-6 of the leagues for draft practice. I only really care about 2 leagues.

 

See, that's what bothers me the most.

 

I cannot stand it when people do not keep up with their teams. That's the main reason why I decided to go with just 1 this year.

See, that's what bothers me the most.

 

I cannot stand it when people do not keep up with their teams. That's the main reason why I decided to go with just 1 this year.

 

It's one of those 10 team yahoo leagues where only 1-2 people truly pay attention.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.