Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Kentucky Top 10 (Big Schools)

Featured Replies

We haven't had one of these this year. I guess I will take it on. Vote for your top 10 in WKY. Teams eligible are:

 

Calloway County, Hopkins County Central, Lone Oak, Muhlenberg North, Allen County-Scottsville, Franklin-Simpson, Logan County, Warren East, Christian County, Hopkinsville, Ohio County, Owensboro, Barren County, Bowling Green, Warren Central, Apollo, Daviess County, Graves County, Henderson County, Madisonville-North Hopkins, Marshall County, and Greenwood.

  • Author

1. Bowling Green

2. Hopkinsville

3. Daviess County

4. Marshall County

5. Owensboro

6. Christian County

7. Madisonville

8. Calloway County

9. Lone Oak

10. Franklin-Simpson

We haven't had one of these this year. I guess I will take it on. Vote for your top 10 in WKY. Teams eligible are:

 

Calloway County, Hopkins County Central, Lone Oak, Muhlenberg North, Allen County-Scottsville, Franklin-Simpson, Logan County, Warren East, Christian County, Hopkinsville, Ohio County, Owensboro, Barren County, Bowling Green, Warren Central, Apollo, Daviess County, Graves County, Henderson County, Madisonville-North Hopkins, Marshall County, and Greenwood.

 

I don't know much about Western Ky football teams. My first question is where is PT??? Now if you start one in the basketball forum...I can give my opinion...:D

1) Bowling Green

2) Owensboro

3) Daviess Co

4) Hopkinsville

5) Christian Co

6) Henderson Co

7) F.Simpson

8) Warren East

9) Lone Oak

10) Calloway Co

1. Bowling Green

2. Daviess County

3. Owensboro

4. Christian County

5. Hopkinsville

6. Henderson County

7. Franklin-Simpson

8. Calloway County

9. Warren East

10. Lone Oak

1. BG

2. Owensboro

3. Christian Co

4. Daviess Co

5. Hopkinsville

6. Franklin Simpson

7. Henderson Co

8. Warren East

9. Lone Oak

10. Graves County

1. Bowling Green

2. Davies County

3. Owensboro

4. Warren East

5. Christian Co.

6. Calloway Co.

7. Lone Oak

8. Hopkinsville

9. Marshall Co.

10. Graves Co.

1. Bowling Green

2. Owensboro

3. Daviess County

4. Christian County

5. Hopkinsville

6. Henderson County

7. Franklin-Simpson

8. Warren East

9. Marshall County

10. Calloway County

 

WestKy, thanks for starting this up again. I thought about taking it back up again after a one year hiatus, but I've got a lot on my plate. I was afraid we weren't going to have it at all this year.

Bowling Green

Owensboro

Christian Co

Hopkinsville

Daviess Co

Lone Oak

Marshall Co

Hopkins Co Central

Calloway Co

Franklin-Simpson

1. BG

2. Hoptown

3. owensbore

4. Christian

5. Madisonville

6. Marshall

7. Daviess

8. Hopkins C

9. Calloway

10.Franklin Simp

 

Diamond Dog- Lone Oak and Hoptown played in their last preseason game with Hoptown beating them 46- 24 in only one half. Can't rank them ablove Hoptown.

1. BG

2. Hoptown

3. owensbore

4. Christian

5. Madisonville

6. Marshall

7. Daviess

8. Hopkins C

9. Calloway

10.Franklin Simp

 

Diamond Dog- Lone Oak and Hoptown played in their last preseason game with Hoptown beating them 46- 24 in only one half. Can't rank them ablove Hoptown.

 

I agree that Hopkinsville is a better team than Lone Oak & they should be since they are a 5A school with bigger numbers. However, until Lone Oak is beaten by Calloway Co or Hopkins Co Central, I have a problem ranking them higher than Lone Oak. I don't see the Flash losing to either team at home. We will find out soon.

Purple- good point believe all 3 of those teams can win or lose those games. I do think the lone oaks QB is the real deal. Hopkins Central has the better athletes but that does not always win you games.

Saw Hoptown play Marshall. If Hoptown doesn't have any better coverage than that and LO only scored 24 on them, I very suspect of Lone Oak's passing game. Willis from Calloway seems to be a different player this season. If he continues to improve each game and starts to reach his potential it signals much success for the Lakers. Brown has the running ability, but he has yet to face much defensively. His only tests come against Calloway and Hopkins Central. True, the reality of all of these speculations will become clear in the near future.

1. Bowling Green

2. Daviess County

3. Christian County

4. Hopkinsville

5. Henderson County

6. Owensboro

7. Franklin-Simpson

8. Warren East

9. Marshall County

10. Calloway County

 

I think I probably have my colonels too high but they looked better then I expect against North. Will definitely be tested tomorrow night. I want to rank Owensboro higher but until they find an offense I just can't. Prince needs to find a good OC and stick to Defense.

1.)Bowling Green

2.)Ft. Campbell

3.)Daviess Co.

4.)Henderson Co.

5.)Warren East

6.)Franklin-Simpson

7.)Owensboro

8.)Hopkinsville

9.)Marshall Co.

10.)Graves Co.

 

I based a lot about a teams schedule, who they beat and who they play week to week. Some schools were left off but this is the best 10 in my opinion. After seeing how Ft. Campbell and Bowling Green have played in the first 2 games how could you not put them 1 and 2 respectively...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.