Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brady done for the season

Featured Replies

What's the over/under on how long the first segment of BradyCenter deals with the injury? I'm going with 12.

What's the over/under on how long the first segment of BradyCenter deals with the injury? I'm going with 12.

 

Normally I'd take the over.

 

However, Green Bay is playing so you know SC will spend a good 45 minutes making sure people know that Farve doesn't play there now.

I hate to see this for any player, but it's even worse when it's one of the best players in professional football. What are the chances that Cassell pulls a Brady, goes off and Brady ends up being Bledsoe? Could he be Wally Pipped?

Horrible news. I don't like Brady or the Pat's but I never like to see a season ending injury. I bet Randy Moss will be giving his old buddy Daunte Culpepper a call.

 

Interesting thought, hadn't considered that.

Favre got traded?!?

 

Don't feel bad, I didn't find out until this morning.

 

Apparently it's a pretty big deal :lol:

If they are willing to give Simms a chance (still unconfirmed) I could see some lobbying by Moss for a shot of signing Culpepper. I'm sure Vinny would be willing, maybe even Flutie.

Steve Deberg is on the phone as we speak.

Steve Deberg is on the phone as we speak.
Oh My, laughed out loud....:lol: or Vinnie.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.