September 7, 200818 yr I actually kinda like the Cowboys after watching the show on HBO, I just like to see Scarheel be funny .
September 7, 200818 yr Ah, its great to have a good Dallas team, especially after watching the great performance by the Bengals.
September 7, 200818 yr TD Cowboys!!!!!!!! Cowboys 21 Brownies 7 1 less TD for Owens on the season.. Barber gets it instead.
September 7, 200818 yr It's good to be a Cowboy fan! :dancingpa Indeed... :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
September 7, 200818 yr Romo's doing great, I need him to do even better, and soon. Not too long, they'll start thinking about taking him out.
September 7, 200818 yr Author Where did all the Brownie Hoorahers go??? I'm around... Working on homework though
September 7, 200818 yr Author Romeo Crennel is an idiot! You're down 21, 4th and 3, and you have 1 timeout left with about 10 minutes left in the game and you kick a field goal? What an idiot... Fire him after the game!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.