Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle and Madison Southern Predictions!!!!

Who do you think will win!!! 52 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win!!!

    • Rockcastle
      96%
      50
    • Madison Southern
      3%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You must not be a ROCK fan otherwise you would have better support for them. And anyway Bell is next week and we focus one game at a time and now is the time to focus on Southern and get a win. Next week we will be focused on Bell and remember Bell comes to the ROCK and I will not base a prediction on the Bell game yet but we can to beat Bell as bad as we want to because who know's Dudley and Co. may not be able to handle us. Bell and Rock is alway's a riverly game and a good game to see and watch. I have alot of faith and very confident in the ROCK that they can pull out of anything they set their mind to!!!!!:fire::fire::fire:

 

Bell Co. will stomp you guys.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is about Rockcastle and Madison Southern, let's get back on that track or we can stop discussion altogether!:thumb:

This one could get ugly.

This one could get ugly.

 

Why is this gonna get ugly?

  • Author
Why is this gonna get ugly?

 

:sssh:9--12-08 You will figure it out.:D:

:sssh:9--12-08 You will figure it out.:D:

 

9-19-08...Dudley and company will solve the equation.:dancingpa

:sssh:9--12-08 You will figure it out.:D:

 

Here is my opinion. Madison Southern has played and does play one of the toughest schedules in Central Kentucky. Look it up Anderson, Central, Mt. Vernon, Harrison, Williamsburg and McCreary are ok, then comes Bell, East Jessamine, Knox, and Montgomery. That schedule is tough. Southern runs from nobody, they may not win but they play the best competion around. These kids work hard, their staff puts in tons of hours, and for you guys to dog Madison Southern, you are dogging some of the hardest working people in the buisness. Show a little class and respect like are in the by-laws of this website. I hope Southern wins this game and gets people realizing what really goes on down there!!! You guys are giving off bad Karma, and Karma always comes back to you. I can't wait until Karma finds some of you guys. This post is not intended to be mean or sarcastic, I'm just tired of people acting like Southern and their program do not care. A lot of work still needs to happen but its coming I promise you all. Until then...GO EAGLES!

I don't think anyone is disrespecting Madison Southern and no one said they don't put in alot of hard work they are just saying Rockcastle is going to beat the Eagles. Madison Southern has given up 109 points and have yet to score, and I'll tell you the Rock ain't bad and are getting better everyday.

I've always thought about this. Right now the poll is RC 40, MS 2.

 

How close will the score be to the poll numbers? I wonder how often it happens that the actual game score is really close to the poll voting.

  • Author
I don't think anyone is disrespecting Madison Southern and no one said they don't put in alot of hard work they are just saying Rockcastle is going to beat the Eagles. Madison Southern has given up 109 points and have yet to score, and I'll tell you the Rock ain't bad and are getting better everyday.
I totally agree with you!!!:thumb::thumb:
  • Author
This thread is about Rockcastle and Madison Southern, let's get back on that track or we can stop discussion altogether!:thumb:
Sorry about that.

Southern has to get the ball to Rico Brown...but this one is going to be ugly.

Bell Co. could care less about Rockcastle, they will beat Rockcastle as bad as they want. I saw Rockcastle play Pulaski and heard about the Wayne co. game. Running in between the tackles will not work against Bell, and your QB puts way to much air under his passes to scare Dudley and Co. As for Madison Southern the Eagles should score some points because the last two teams Southern has faced are way better than the Rockets. Anderson Co. would beat Rockcastle, and Madison Central would have beat you guys by the same margin. Rockcastle is a heavy favorite, but the Eagles will make it and are tougher than you may think. Look at the Eagles schedule its harder than anybody else's schedule in the district.

 

:lol: The Rock is just so intimidating!!! Gotta Love IT!!!

Here is my opinion. Madison Southern has played and does play one of the toughest schedules in Central Kentucky. Look it up Anderson, Central, Mt. Vernon, Harrison, Williamsburg and McCreary are ok, then comes Bell, East Jessamine, Knox, and Montgomery. That schedule is tough. Southern runs from nobody, they may not win but they play the best competion around. These kids work hard, their staff puts in tons of hours, and for you guys to dog Madison Southern, you are dogging some of the hardest working people in the buisness. Show a little class and respect like are in the by-laws of this website. I hope Southern wins this game and gets people realizing what really goes on down there!!! You guys are giving off bad Karma, and Karma always comes back to you. I can't wait until Karma finds some of you guys. This post is not intended to be mean or sarcastic, I'm just tired of people acting like Southern and their program do not care. A lot of work still needs to happen but its coming I promise you all. Until then...GO EAGLES!

 

 

I applaud you slapfest for supporting your program, coaches and most of all the kids. We at McCreary hear the negative all the time but we stand behind the program and everyone who works hard to make it grow into a successfull program. I for one will be pulling hard for you and your Eagles every week this year except one if you know what I mean? I am looking for another exciting match-up between M. Southern and McCreary this year and I am sure with a classy program like the Eagles have the trip will be well worth it. Good luck and we will see you in a couple of weeks!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.