September 6, 200818 yr OSU better fix some things this week or USC will not only win next week, but make it laughable.
September 6, 200818 yr OU really needs to practice throwing the ball to their receivers and with their receivers catching the ball.
September 6, 200818 yr OSU better fix some things this week or USC will not only win next week, but make it laughable. :thumb: Punt return for TD that should seal the deal.
September 6, 200818 yr OSU better fix some things this week or USC will not only win next week, but make it laughable. Chris Wells will help fix things.:banana:
September 6, 200818 yr They missed a very obvious block in the back on that punt return, but oh well.
September 6, 200818 yr They missed a very obvious block in the back on that punt return, but oh well. Yep...I saw it also...It was right in front of the ref.
September 6, 200818 yr Chris Wells will help fix things.:banana: I hope it's a good game, I just don't see it being that close. USC should eat Boeckman alive.
September 6, 200818 yr OSU better fix some things this week or USC will not only win next week, but make it laughable. I was expecting a laugher anyway. Ohio State fans will be having BCS Title game flashbacks next week when the Trojans beat down gets rolling. USC will win by at least 3 TD's...Beanie or not...
September 6, 200818 yr I hope it's a good game, I just don't see it being that close. USC should eat Boeckman alive. While it's great that Ohio St got up off the mat to win this game, they are going to get run off the field next week. I could see it getting REALLY ugly.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.