Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry 20 Lawrence County 13

Featured Replies

Ugly, Ugly victory for Belfry. Poor execution, numerous costly penalties, and a defense that agve up some long drives. Lots of work to do in Pond Creek.

Tough one to lose for LC. This would have really given their program a lift. Must have played a great game Bulldogs. Keep working, you have the program moving in the right direction. :thumb:

 

Congrats to Belfry on the "W". :thumb:

  • Author

LC's coach called a great game, excellent clock management as Belfry was actually pretty effecive on offense, but only had a handful of posessions to work with.

 

LC Soph QB Chandler Shepherd was taken to the hsopital with a lower leg injury, hope he is ok.

Just wanted to say that I was very proud of the Bulldogs tonight, they played great. Hopefully we build on this and keep improving. Also lost our quaterback in the game, but the freshman can in and did a good job. I don't know if it was a knee or ankle, Chandler moved the ball on some long drives and threw some nice balls. Also Jordan Miller had a good game on defense but I going to get him to come over and work on shotgun snaps. A loss is a loss but I proud of the dawgs. I don't think Chandler injury was serious but I don't know for sure.

Edited by fishindawg
misspelled

  • Author
Just wanted to say that I was very proud of the Bulldogs tonight, they played great. Hopefully we build on this and keep improving. Also lot our quaterback in the but the freshman can in and did a good job. I don't know if it was a knee or ankle, Chandler moved the ball on some long drives and threw some nice balls. Also Jordan Miller had a good game on defense but I going to get to come over and work on shotgun snaps. A loss is a loss but I proud of the dawgs.

 

You should be very proud, LC proved they have improved since last year. LC played with pride tonight, something they have been missing the past few seasons. lots of young talent there to build off of.

LC's coach called a great game, excellent clock management as Belfry was actually pretty effecive on offense, but only had a handful of posessions to work with.

 

LC Soph QB Chandler Shepherd was taken to the hsopital with a lower leg injury, hope he is ok.

 

Prayers for the Shepard kid are going up from the Ramblers here in Raceland. I hope that someone can keep us posted.

Was expecting a little larger of a margin in this one. Looks like LC is a little better than I thought. Good job LC.

I'm very surprised by this score. It sounds like LC is improving. I can't wait for the LC Boyd Co. match up.

I can't say enough about our kids effort tonight! 1 Sr starting on offense and 2 Sr's starting on defense for the Dogs. Chan had about 9 yds a carry before he went out. Belfry is a class act and a great program. Lawrence Co played with pride and effort until the last snap. I can't stand losing but I think our young group realizes something special is going on in Louisa!

Keep working hard Dawgs. Proud of you guys and appreciate the hard work you guys put in during the off season.

Seems Belfry may be losing their touch or something is being created in Lawrence County. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Seems Belfry may be losing their touch or something is being created in Lawrence County. Good luck for the rest of the season.

 

I love and respect the Belfry program, their fans and players and coaches but ladies and gentlemen there is something brewing in Louisa.

I was shocked to hear the score last night on the radio but really shouldnt be. This is usually a great game between 2 tradition rich programs. Lawrence Co. seems to be turned the bend with their new coach. I hope that everything is okay with Shepherd, his a heck of a young athlete and would be a huge loss for LC.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.