Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pet Snakes

Featured Replies

The three species you mentioned are all excellent pets and I like you think the smaller snakes are much more interesting. The Bull Snake I had was probably my favorite, that or the Honduran Milk Snake.

 

 

:thumb:

At the school I used to teach at, one of the science teachers had a Boa. Students had some tendencies that led to tardiness. So, every now and then I'd go get my friends Boa, that if I placed over my shoulders I could hold the neck in one hand and fairly close to the tail in the other. I would then walk down the hall sticking the head of the Boa into groups that had gathered and asked them what class they were supposed to be in. The students promptly headed to their classes.

There is four kinds of snakes I don't like. Big ones, little ones, alive ones, and dead ones. When it comes to pets I think I will just stick with dogs.

 

:thumb:

I am not scared of much. BUT I hate and am very scared of snakes!!

The only good snake is a dead snake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.