Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Ravens Predictions

Bengals/Ravens Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Bengals/Ravens Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Bengals 21-7 because Baltimore has Flacco starting at the QB slot. Enough reason for me, haha.

  • Author

I went with the Bengals. The Ravens will struggle on both sides of the ball.

Ravens at home with their D, tough order for Mike Brown's experiment.

  • Author

^ I will be suprised if Balts D doesn't slide considerably this year. The key for the Bengals O will be their O Line. If they play like they have in the preseason, it will be a battle. If somehow they get it together and protect CP and provide some lanes for Watson and Perry, I don't see this as too much of a struggle for the Bengals. Big if I agree. Offensively the Ravens will be very one dimensional.

Bengals 24-13

What's the status of Baltimore's studs in the secondary? Is Reed playing? What about Rolle and McAlister?

 

Of course, it could be Cincy's backup WR's vs. Baltimore's backup secondary.

The Bengals are not very good. The Ravens may be a 4 win team.

 

Cinn. 27

Baltimore 6

Two miserable teams headed in the wrong direction these days. But it would appear on paper that the Bengals are a little less miserable overall than the Ravens. Ravens' defense - though not near what it used to be - is still better than the Bengals, but the Bengals' offense is well ahead of the Ravens. Overall advantage to Bengals. 24-14.

The Ravens are starting a rookie quarterback in the season opener, Bengals can play their worst game of the year on defense and probably still get a win.

 

Bengals win only because someone has to win this game. Maybe they could finish in a tie, that would appropriate.

Baltimore may be one dimensional, but Cincy has had difficulty stopping that dimension. If this game were at PBS, I'd pick Cincy, but it ain't and I ain't.

No way the Bengals lose.

That seals it!

Cincy 10-3, might be last road win of season.

McGahee doesn't appear to be 100% so I'm assuming he'll split the carries with Rice. I'm looking forward to see what Rice does this year but back to the point I'll take the Bengals in an ugly, ugly game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.