Ohio State 43 Youngstown State 0

cvillecat

Nice win for OSU.

Any updates on B.Wells ?

I saw that Pryor got his first touchdown. How did he look ?

It was reported that Wells came back out during the 4th qtr. and was wearing an air boot on the foot. No report of how severe the injury is.

Pryor saw playing time in boht halfs and scored his 1st. TD as a Buckeye on a nice run of approx. 20 yds. I have no individual stats at this time. Pryor was very poised for a Freshman and if he continues to work hard has a bright future ahead.

The Buckeyes had a very balanced offense as they passed for 244 yds and rushed for 251 yds.

The defense played extremely well as they only allowed Youngstown State 74 yds in total offense.

Former Raceland kicker Aaron Pettrey also booted a 54 yd, FG.

The Buckeyes had a very balanced offense as they passed for 244 yds and rushed for 251 yds.

The defense played extremely well as they only allowed Youngstown State 74 yds in total offense.

Former Raceland kicker Aaron Pettrey also booted a 54 yd, FG.

I am glad that you posted this cville, I was getting ready to. I believe that Petorious had missed a couple when Tressel inserted Pettry for the 54yard attempt.

Nice win for OSU.

Any updates on B.Wells ?

I saw that Pryor got his first touchdown. How did he look ?

I just heard Tressel interviewed on ESPNU and he said that the injury was not a knee or an ankle, it was a foot injury and the peliminary x-rays were negative. I hope that he can come back strong with no effect.

I just heard Tressel interviewed on ESPNU and he said that the injury was not a knee or an ankle, it was a foot injury and the peliminary x-rays were negative. I hope that he can come back strong with no effect.

Like I said earlier, no matter what the extent, a foot injury is much better than a knee injury. Maybe not for this year, but for Wells' future.

Some of the guys on ESPN were talking about Pryor getting more playing time than expected. Think OSU will run a 2 quarterback system this year ? If I were an OSU fan, I wouldn't mind seeing an athlete like Pryor get several snaps a game. If nothing else, let him use his legs and see what he can make happen.

I am glad that you posted this cville, I was getting ready to. I believe that Petorious had missed a couple when Tressel inserted Pettry for the 54yard attempt.

Pretorious was 4/4 on FGs for the day.

Correct. I think that Tressel just wanted to give Pettrey some work.

OSU will have the spread offense in very soon and Pryor will be an absolute stud. Chris Wells will have to show some durability this year or his draft stock will fall. This is the second year in a row he is already dinged up.

Nice game for the Bucks... did I see Devier Posey scored a TD.. good stuff.