Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Berea 32 Bracken County 6

Featured Replies

Final. Anyone with details?

Congratulations to Coach McWhorter and his Berea Pirates. Berea is a tough job and I know it's only a win over Bracken County, but he's doing a nice job. I look forward to them returning to district play next year.

Congrats to the Berea football team, coaches and fans. This looks like you are doing a good job in rebuilding that program in a tough place to rebuild it. Good luck to you. :thumb:

Bracken continues to struggle, only win in 3 years over a JV team from Manchester,Ohio. They need to rebound next week against a team similar to them also from Ohio.(Greenview,I believe). It won't get any easier after that.

Congrats to the Berea football team, coaches and fans. This looks like you are doing a good job in rebuilding that program in a tough place to rebuild it. Good luck to you. :thumb:

 

Amen! :thumb:

Does anyone know if Berea has a football field? I'm at Berea College right now and I wouldnt mind seeing some football games.

Does anyone know if Berea has a football field? I'm at Berea College right now and I wouldnt mind seeing some football games.

 

The field is at Berea Community School, unless something has changed.

They have a really nice facility, if I remember right. Reminds me of a lot of nice small college stadiums.

Bracken continues to struggle, only win in 3 years over a JV team from Manchester,Ohio. They need to rebound next week against a team similar to them also from Ohio.(Greenview,I believe). It won't get any easier after that.

 

The team they play next week is Middletown Christian. Do you actually go to games and see how hard the kids play, or do you just enjoy getting on the board and tearing every Bracken County Sport apart?

 

By the way congratulations Berea on a good win. I think even the Berea fans will tell you that Bracken is a much improved team this year. Turnovers made the score more lopsided than the game was.

The team they play next week is Middletown Christian. Do you actually go to games and see how hard the kids play, or do you just enjoy getting on the board and tearing every Bracken County Sport apart?

 

By the way congratulations Berea on a good win. I think even the Berea fans will tell you that Bracken is a much improved team this year. Turnovers made the score more lopsided than the game was.

 

The kids have always played hard in every year of Bracken football,but losing by 30 to Berea in your home opener is not the signs of an improving team, they lost by 30 to Berea last year,where's the improvement? how's that getting on the board and tearing Bracken sports?

If you would have been at the game, you would have seen a huge difference from last year to this year. What I am saying about your comments about Bracken, is just that. It seems you have a very strong opinion on what is going on with the program, but you have to ask after every scrimmage/game what the score was or what happened. Stop asking people that you don't even know, about the games, and go to one yourself. Then, you will be able to make an informed decision about the Bracken Sports programs.

 

As far as improvements. Bracken moved the ball very well. 4 turnovers killed Bracken. Fumbling the ball at the end of long drives made the score alot more lopsided than it should have been. I am sure the coaches will be working on it for this coming week.

If you would have been at the game, you would have seen a huge difference from last year to this year. What I am saying about your comments about Bracken, is just that. It seems you have a very strong opinion on what is going on with the program, but you have to ask after every scrimmage/game what the score was or what happened. Stop asking people that you don't even know, about the games, and go to one yourself. Then, you will be able to make an informed decision about the Bracken Sports programs.

 

As far as improvements. Bracken moved the ball very well. 4 turnovers killed Bracken. Fumbling the ball at the end of long drives made the score alot more lopsided than it should have been. I am sure the coaches will be working on it for this coming week.

 

I was at the game,where on this thread did you read that I asked about score or what happened. That's why I posted that they continue to struggle and schedule doesn't get any easier.

Edited by Ram
Rule 2

I'm with Sticks. Bracken didn't play as well as the week before but last week a number of the boys struggled with colds. I'm not a football expert but I know that this team works hard & they want to win. I'll be at every game win or lose.

Berea's field is terrible Madison Southern has a nice stadium.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.