DNC: Obama Speech

I find myself becoming sick at listening to Obama give the answer to everything. He believes in educating the children in America... and the crowd goes wild. Is there a politician that has every stood up and said otherwise? Geez... One man cannot have the answer to everything, and to hear Obama speak as if he does just reaffirms my thoughts that his promises are likely nothing more than empty promises...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just seems strange to me that Obama bases his candidacy on "change" and then gives us the same old political rhetoric... Eveybody believes in education, healthcare, social security, etc. The same old standing ovation for statements like "Now is the time for healthcare companies to stop discriminating against people who need it the most."

I entrust myself in Obama.

If Obama wins, and I think he will, especially after this convention because McCain and the Republicans can not come close, and if his term is successful, then I think unless the Democrats really screw up, they will run the White House for a long time.

No matter who wins, I firmly believe a Republican will be in the White House in 2012...

It just seems strange to me that Obama bases his candidacy on "change" and then gives us the same old political rhetoric... Eveybody believes in education, healthcare, social security, etc. The same old standing ovation for statements like "Now is the time for healthcare companies to stop discriminating against people who need it the most."

And McCain is truthful?

I think it's obvious that those views are exactly what Obama wants, and what most Americans do to. Obviously, everything can't happen, but if you agree with his opinions over McCain, then that's the way you vote.

Americans want (a) to happen and for (b) not to happen. It just so happens, that's the way Obama feels as well. And since McCain disagrees, that's why everyone cheers for Obama.