McCain and G. Gordon Liddy

The reason Liddy was saying those things is because they had no right to invade that compound. Let me be more specific. They said they had heard there was inappropriate interactions going on between minors and adults at the compound. However, it was later revealed from an ATF agent that they raided because they were stockpyling weapons.

The raid was illegal just as the raid at Ruby Ridge was...

On top of that Bo Gritz told the ATF first hand he was/is/and will continue to stockpyle weapons at his compound...why hasnt the ATF raided his compound???

I am pretty sure they had evidence that Koresh was stockpiling illegal weapons. Apparently he had told people that he had illegal weapons.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure they had evidence that Koresh was stockpiling illegal weapons. Apparently he had told people that he had illegal weapons.

That was hearsay...but my question is why didnt they go into Gritz's compound when he TOLD them he was stockpyling "militia" weapons?

Those weapons were going nowhere with the compound surrounded and that is not the reason that Reno gave the public for storming the compound.