Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence County/North Laurel Predictions

Featured Replies

How does everyone think this game will go? I don't know too much about North Laurel, but it should be a good test for the Dawgs.Any Predictions? What kind of field does North Laurel have?

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think will be a evenly matched game. I am picking LC is this one because they are more physical than NL.

  • Author

I am picking Lawrence also because they are more physical and what I know of Nort Laurel they are better at the skill positions than North Laurel.

Lawrence 28

North Laurel 7

If NL puts major focus on the offense this week, they will be fine. Steven White & Josh Miller need more runs they are fast and don't care to get physical. NL also needs to spread the field a little more and give Wardrup more options.

This will be a physical football game, however after seeing NLHS against Western Hills in their last scrimmage I wasn't impressed at all. LC 16 NL 7

Lawrence County has a new coach a new attitude and maybe enough excitement to pull this one out, so I'll say LC 21 NL 14. GO DAWGS!!!

NL will equal the win total from last year and start the season 1-0. Should be a good game to watch.

NL will equal the win total from last year and start the season 1-0. Should be a good game to watch.

 

I doubt it. And I also doubt the "DAWGS" are as soft as that pitiful Leslie team they beat last year. North loses by at least 2 touchdowns.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

NL will equal the win total from last year and start the season 1-0. Should be a good game to watch.[/quote

 

Maybe their only win of the season then.

North Laurel by 2 TD's. That district has to win to prove anything to anyone. North Laurel at least plays pretty sound ball year round.

North Laurel by 2 TD's. That district has to win to prove anything to anyone. North Laurel at least plays pretty sound ball year round.

 

How sound can they play to only win one game last year?

How sound can they play to only win one game last year?

 

I think 3wishes is talking about their overall competition.

 

I have no prediction in this one. Haven't seen Lawrence County but know that while North Laurel is young, they do have some talent. I am just hoping for a good ballgame. I see a big season for Steven White. He is strong, runs hard and has been working hard for this season to begin. I also think we could see big things from Josh Miller and Rasheed Houston this year.

 

North lost a lot of close ones last year and I think if they ever learn to finish, they could gain some momentum and have a good season. North NEEDS this win to get off on a good foot.

Some on this thread is showing how little they know about Mtn. football. LC played in a district in which all 4 teams had losing records during the regular season.

Lawrence Co. 27-16.

Some on this thread is showing how little they know about Mtn. football. LC played in a district in which all 4 teams had losing records during the regular season.

 

I think everyone is aware that both NLHS and LCHS had rough season's last fall.;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.