Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football Sleeper Picks

Featured Replies

Joey Flacco!

 

Here is a real sleeper.....The Arizona Cardinals Defense...

Didn't Flacco just get dropped to 3rd on the depth chart?

Joey Flacco!

 

Here is a real sleeper.....The Arizona Cardinals Defense...

 

Joe Flacco are you kidding me? Have you seen his pre season games? Not this year, in a couple years yes, not this year.

Flacco won't even play.

 

Exactly.

Ricky Williams. If he stays healthy could put up some nice fantasy numbers as the Dolphins number one.

Kevin Smith RB DET

 

Ryan Torain (sp?) RB DEN

 

 

I believe Torain is out for an extended period of time.

I believe Torain is out for an extended period of time.

 

yes he is

I drafted Sindey Rice.

 

:thumb:

 

I like him as well!

How about Micheal Bush of the Raiders for touchdown leagues? He should get a lot of action on the goalline.

I picked up Jonathan Stewart and Kevin Smith later than I expected.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.