Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round 16 (LAST ROUND)

Featured Replies

  • Author
Yes, that would be him.:ylsuper: I am excited about the league, but not my schedule. Thanks Godot!!! No love for a rookie.
Sorry Partner, nothing personal.
  • Replies 72
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

You guys did a great job drafting. You stayed at a consistent 4¼ to 4½ picks a day for the 59 days in took you to finish.

  • Author

All of you need to log on to the MFL website again. Some of you haven’t in over 50 days.

 

Thanks.

Sorry Partner, nothing personal.

 

I know.

  • Author
Are we able to add or drop players yet?
Not until both drafts are finished.

What does everyone think about the draft? Personally I'm not too happy, I shouldn't have kept Anderson and just went straight for the two best RB's, especially since this is a keeper league. I think that was my only real rookie mistake.

I think you did the right thing not keeping him. I like my team a lot really. Well maybe not a lot my running backs aren't looking to good right now. I made a huge mistake taking Rudi but there weren't many options at that point.

A week ago, I absolutely hated my team. Then Steven Jackson ended his holdout, and now TJ is practicing, so I'm starting to warm to it. Still not very pleased though.

What does everyone think about the draft? Personally I'm not too happy, I shouldn't have kept Anderson and just went straight for the two best RB's, especially since this is a keeper league. I think that was my only real rookie mistake.

I probably wouldn't have kept Anderson, but I think it's a little early to be calling that a rookie mistake. If Anderson puts up the numbers he did last year, you'll probably be glad you did.

 

I'm sure a lot of us would have rethought keeping a few players if we'd known that players like Portis and Lynch were going to be out there.

 

As for my team, I'm quite satisfied with it sans running backs, where I got what I paid for so to speak. Like last year, I really like my WRs, I feel like I got two decent QBs, did fine at TE, got two great defenses. But those RBs.... If MJD and Grant don't produce I'm toast, because I have no one behind them.

I like my team, BUT it takes so much luck in fantasy football. Injuries can make a good team a bad team real quick.

I made a huge mistake taking Kevin Boss so early, I dunno what I was thinking, I think I had a major brain fart, and should have gone RB with that pick. I like Big Ben at QB, hope he stays healthy cause Lienhart might not even start this year, I've got 2 good backs that are behing work horses so who knows, my WR's I really like and I liked my Giants D more be Osi went out. I guess my team is average...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.