Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round 16 (LAST ROUND)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 72
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Troy "Hot Jambalaya" Smith QB BAL

Troy "Hot Jambalaya" Smith QB BAL

 

Does he play American Football in the NFL?

Does he play American Football in the NFL?

 

He does. For the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League.

Some strange picks in this round.

 

With the abundance of teams in the draft, its been difficult to find players in the late rounds or for me it hasn't been easy, which picks jump out as strange to you?

With the abundance of teams in the draft, its been difficult to find players in the late rounds or for me it hasn't been easy, which picks jump out as strange to you?

Hixon was a little out there but I guess worth a shot in the 16th round. 2 backup tight ends were taken when there are still multiple starters available who are guaranteed to put up better numbers. I thought Troy Smith was a little risky as well because I think there were a few other better options since he might not even end up as the starter. I'm just saying though, no big deal.

I'll have my pick around noonish tomorrow..

  • Author

16.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - Kurt Warner QB ARI

16.02 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - Laurent Robinson WR ATL

16.03 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - Domenik Hixon WR NYG

16.04 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - Fred Jackson RB BUF

16.05 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - Steve Breaston WR ARI

16.06 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - Greg Lewis WR PHI

16.07 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - John Kasay K CAR

16.08 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - Bo Scaife, TE TENN

16.09 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - Tamme, Jacob IND TE

16.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - Dwayne Jarrett WR CAR

16.11 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - Troy Smith QB BAL

 

16.12 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - OTC

 

16.13 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) -

16.14 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) -

16.15 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) -

16.16 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) -

Hixon was a little out there but I guess worth a shot in the 16th round. 2 backup tight ends were taken when there are still multiple starters available who are guaranteed to put up better numbers. I thought Troy Smith was a little risky as well because I think there were a few other better options since he might not even end up as the starter. I'm just saying though, no big deal.

 

Maybe 1 or 2 picks from the round will stay on peoples roster all year.

Godot, when you get a chance, can you resend me my password to the site? I can't remember for the life of me.

Hixon was a little out there but I guess worth a shot in the 16th round. 2 backup tight ends were taken when there are still multiple starters available who are guaranteed to put up better numbers. I thought Troy Smith was a little risky as well because I think there were a few other better options since he might not even end up as the starter. I'm just saying though, no big deal.

 

Ah, I needed a backup QB and I saw that Smith (for right now) is the leader for the starting job. I'll see what he does in Week 1 and then make a decision.

  • Author

16.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - Kurt Warner QB ARI

16.02 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - Laurent Robinson WR ATL

16.03 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - Domenik Hixon WR NYG

16.04 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - Fred Jackson RB BUF

16.05 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - Steve Breaston WR ARI

16.06 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - Greg Lewis WR PHI

16.07 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - John Kasay K CAR

16.08 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - Bo Scaife, TE TENN

16.09 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - Tamme, Jacob IND TE

16.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - Dwayne Jarrett WR CAR

16.11 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - Troy Smith QB BAL

16.12 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - RB Wright, Jason CLE

 

16.13 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - OTC

 

16.14 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) -

16.15 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) -

16.16 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) -

  • Author
Godot, when you get a chance, can you resend me my password to the site? I can't remember for the life of me.
:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.