Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woodson will play tonight vs Browns

Featured Replies

The similarity I see between the Browns and Bengals is that the O-Line needs a lot of work

I don't think they are as bad as they have looked tonight. It is still pre-season and they had a lot of correctable mistakes. (Penalties, dropped passes etc.)

 

I think the secondary may even be worse than last year and Anderson wasn't even close on his passes. Quinn looks better right now and I can hear the Browns fans already screaming for him to start.

I don't think they are as bad as they have looked tonight. It is still pre-season and they had a lot of correctable mistakes. (Penalties, dropped passes etc.)

 

True, but I do think that the Brownies are a little overrated...

I think the secondary may even be worse than last year and Anderson wasn't even close on his passes. Quinn looks better right now and I can hear the Browns fans already screaming for him to start.

 

Kind of hard to be close on your passes when you have a hand in your face every time you drop back. Anderson had no time, and eventually had to leave with a potential concussion.

The Giants 2nd team offense looks awful. Anthony Wright has been getting killed. He just got hit again, and threw a pick returned for a TD. 30-17 Giants

Does Woodson have much of a shot at getting a roster spot? It appears he is currently the number 4.

Kind of hard to be close on your passes when you have a hand in your face every time you drop back. Anderson had no time, and eventually had to leave with a potential concussion.

 

That is true, but if you go back to the last four games of last year when the Browns still had a chance for the playoffs, he was not very good.

Does Woodson have much of a shot at getting a roster spot? It appears he is currently the number 4.

 

I think based on talent alone Woodson will get the #3 spot. The battle for #2 is between Wright and Carr and the loser is out IMO.

I've been waiting patiently. Its in the 4th quarter and Carr is still in :madman:

I've been waiting patiently. Its in the 4th quarter and Carr is still in :madman:

 

That's what I'm screaming!

Woodson finally gets in and doesn't get to show anything. Two straight handoffs and a blown pass play on 3rd. down...

  • Author

I think Eli looked great. Carr looked pretty good. Wright really struggled. Woodson didn't see much time and most of that handing the ball off to kill time in the final minutes.

 

I think with Carr as an experienced backup, the G'men can take a chance and keep a rookie like Woodson with loads of talent and a ton of upside. I say he stays on as the #3 QB. Wright is gone IMHO.

I think Eli looked great. Carr looked pretty good. Wright really struggled. Woodson didn't see much time and most of that handing the ball off to kill time in the final minutes.

 

I think with Carr as an experienced backup, the G'men can take a chance and keep a rookie like Woodson with loads of talent and a ton of upside. I say he stays on as the #3 QB. Wright is gone IMHO.

 

I agree. :thumb:

I don't think they are as bad as they have looked tonight. It is still pre-season and they had a lot of correctable mistakes. (Penalties, dropped passes etc.)

 

:thumb:

 

You think Braylon Edwards in the lineup could possibly help...:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.