Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Unofficial BGP fantasy football league?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jim, Im in the BGP/Godot league but if you come up short let me know Ill play.

 

Ditto for me:thumb:

Jim Schue

BoondockSaint

5wide

NobizLikeShobiz

PatDad

JBauer24

WildcatScratchFever

Hangman

fieldhousekrayzie21

 

bigblueinsanity (?)

 

NamecipS

Auxier RiverRat

If were using Yahoo then I'll take Bigblueinsanity's place. I have a spot open for a team on there.

What's the word on this endeavor? Is it a go?

 

We've got at least 12. We probably need to get this rolling if we're to have any chance of getting the draft done.

  • Author
What's the word on this endeavor? Is it a go?

 

We've got at least 12. We probably need to get this rolling if we're to have any chance of getting the draft done.

 

Seems like a go to me. I don't mind a live draft, but it seems like it would be tough to get a date/time everyone could agree on.

Darn I wish I would spoken up sooner. :irked:

 

If anyone has to back out last minute, count me in.

If my other league doesn't pan out I am in if possible, only would play if there was a live draft.

Now you got about 20 people Jim. What a mess you created. :lol: I will go ahead and withdraw to make it easier.

Seems like a go to me. I don't mind a live draft, but it seems like it would be tough to get a date/time everyone could agree on.

 

I figured we could try it on here, like the others. We'd just have to limit the time between picks. Maybe allow a little more time in the first two or three rounds until all the big guns are gone. Then, set a short time limit and move the draft quickly. If you know you aren't going to be around, leave a pick with someone or post a few options on the board. If they're gone, you get the best available.

 

I'm not sure. It might not be possible, but I figure that way we'd at least have control over some of our picks as opposed to a complete auto draft.

 

You can go ahead and set the league up on Yahoo and send us the info to get in. Is it going to be 12 or 16 teams?

Now you got about 20 people Jim. What a mess you created. :lol: I will go ahead and withdraw to make it easier.

 

Two ten team leagues...?

 

:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.