Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Unofficial BGP fantasy football league?

Featured Replies

If someone would like to take my spot, that's cool... I just wanted to help fill the league up, but it seems you have plenty of interest without me.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A live draft would be hard for me to do. If you need someone to drop to make the league smaller, I don't mind dropping out.

I can be dropped from the list if need be.

  • Author

Guys, I've got a huge work project I have over the next few days and won't have time to organize this. Can somebody pick up the ball and run with this? Thanks.

Guys, I've got a huge work project I have over the next few days and won't have time to organize this. Can somebody pick up the ball and run with this? Thanks.

 

If it is ok with everyone, I will try to organize this.

 

Everyone who wants in please PM me ASAP!

I have set up a Yahoo Fantasy League. We are going to autodraft for the sake of time; but there is an option to rank your draft order.

 

PM me for all the particulars.....

8 Spots are left. Is there anyway we could have this draft at like 6 or 7 or 8 PM at night or even later?

8 Spots are left. Is there anyway we could have this draft at like 6 or 7 or 8 PM at night or even later?

 

As in tonight? I have the league set for auto draft(put you select order of your players) but if everyone was to want a live draft, I guess we could do one.

^

 

 

I would much rather have a life draft. It's alot more fun imo.

 

Then we need to get everyone into the league and set a time ASAP. We have to get this done before the 1st of September, or we will have to wait a week to start playing.

Ok..Just pick at time since you Pres of the League just do it at like 7 or 8 that way most people will be off work.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.